3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

silkstalkings

Jan 26, 2018
first time playing it. Really loved the art. the art of D, other characters seem so original and not copycat/typical. kudos to palmer.
i noticed that there's insane amount of difference in quality of pics between offline and online game. Donno if its just my pc or for everyone. offline game is not so smooth maybe due to awesome HQ graphics which were missing in cracked online mode. i loved the voice feature, first time in games i played so far. Are there more games with such feature?. If only i could get HQ quality in online mode..is it possible?

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
A great many talk about who their favorite girl is on the DFD chapter series...
and yet, a few are overlooked.

When Veronica was introduced, it was, obviously, alluded to that she would be
possibly one of the females with which we could interact with. What happened
with that ? Why was she discarded ?

I have to admit that, as to who my favorite one is, I would pick Lanie (real name
''Elaine'', according to Cecilia (Amanda's evil aunt).

I enjoy these prologuing interludes where the MC remininsces about how he first
encountered her; how their relationship began and developped and so on.

It's very nicely done ! Kudo's to Palmer and his team !

I find her's is (was, regrettably) the most admirable attitude of them all: she was
willing and sought to look and go beyond her silver-spooned, up-on-hight ivory tower
way of seeing the world, and take time to converse with us, everyday regular ''Joe
Schmoe's''. It's something that was evidently beyond her sister's comprehension.

I'm impressed...just too bad that it's in the MC's past.

Any chance of him bumping into the TARDIS or any other sort of time machine, is
there ?

Oct 25, 2018

I have to admit that, as to who my favorite one is, I would pick Lanie (real name

I find her's is (was, regrettably) the most admirable attitude of them all: she was
willing and sought to look and go beyond her silver-spooned, up-on-hight ivory tower
way of seeing the world, and take time to converse with us, everyday regular ''Joe
Schmoe's''. It's something that was evidently beyond her sister's comprehension.

there ?
I agree after learning more about the MC and Lanie's history, It's a shame she is gone, she was wonderful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: QcBern

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

there ?
Thought I was the only one that noticed this ! I have only played up till chapter 8, but seen the sex scenes for the various chapters up to 11, and Veronica is nowhere to be seen...

She was introduced as a direct competition to Heidi, and I think that was the problem, you could only get one or the other, and sorry Veronica, but Heidi rocks your socks off in the looks and personality department... that's probably why she was discarded going forward.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Yes she was discarded, as they looked at the % of people who picked Heidi or Veronica; Heidi curb stomped Veronica into the ground. To be fair, its hard for most characters to compete with heidi, she's that awesome.

Reactions: Rythan25

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
Heidi is cute and that body is rockin', and the personality is very fun to interact with.

Veronica I honestly never gave a second look, never even bothered to replay for the sex scenes, and I guess I'm far from alone in that department.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Prompt please as it is possible to crack the file - win. Thanks in advance!
1. its not gonna happen in near future

2. IF it were to happen then it'd be stupid to tell about it here since palmer would just tighten security again and that would be away from gamemaking time.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
1. its not gonna happen in near future

2. IF it were to happen then it'd be stupid to tell about it here since palmer would just tighten security again and that would be away from gamemaking time.
If you're going to crack and release the cracks, do multiple at once. Work smarter, not harder.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I really hope that you can break up with Amanda at some point. Like Kathy said, this relationship is trouble.

And other girls are better anyway (Heidi <3).
There will be multiple endings, I would imagine not all end with Amanda. With that being said, I hope theres a failed harem ending or an ending where moe gets all the girls

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the head's up, ''NotGoodWithNames''; like a lot of players, chapt. #13 is the last
that I played.

What I'd like to see would be there being a confrontation between the MC
and evil Cecilia...that would end up in bed !

Like : ''Hey, now let's really GET to the BOTTOM of why you hate me so much !''

Sleeping with your worst female enemy - theoretically speaking, of course - has always
been a fantasy of mine.

I've seen it played out in a game scene, and it was so freakn' hot !!!

Hint: some of you have probably played it. It's a novel idea, isn't it ?

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
anyone else having weird issues with the online versions ? played through chapter 12 and when 13 started it showed me as having slept with kathy & Heidi when i didn't. the only interactions other than amanda i've done were the couple incidents with kathy alone in the game earlier on. every other character i've avoided anything with.

really looking forward to this update all the same. gonna play it and see what happens to see if maybe it was just a glitch in it showing me "previously on DFD" that i slept with the 2 when i clearly didn't.

i forget what chapter it happened earlier in so i'll have to do another playthrough but there was one where it showed Amanda yelling at the MC for some choice i made when i don't recall that happening either. that one might just be my mind going crazy having played this game through and become invested in the story. i plan on going back and going complete hornball and doing what i can with who i can just to see what happens =)

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
sorry but havent read the previous posts as yet, so not sure if this question has already been asked, but does becoming a patreon at the $10 tier allow you to download chapters 1-15 to play? or are they all online only?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all online.

and yes game thinks in recap that mc had 3some even if he didn't have.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
anyone else having weird issues with the online versions ? played through chapter 12 and when 13 started it showed me as having slept with kathy & Heidi when i didn't. the only interactions other than amanda i've done were the couple incidents with kathy alone in the game earlier on. every other character i've avoided anything with.

really looking forward to this update all the same. gonna play it and see what happens to see if maybe it was just a glitch in it showing me "previously on DFD" that i slept with the 2 when i clearly didn't.

i forget what chapter it happened earlier in so i'll have to do another playthrough but there was one where it showed Amanda yelling at the MC for some choice i made when i don't recall that happening either. that one might just be my mind going crazy having played this game through and become invested in the story. i plan on going back and going complete hornball and doing what i can with who i can just to see what happens =)
Use the cheat: Ch13nothreesome That will make it so when you start ch 13, the threesome never happened.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes