3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. not yet
2. no
3. yes

not much backup saves posted to offline versions since those reside under appdata not in gamefolder so many won't copy those elsewhere.

Reactions: Shadowen

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Man, I know the reasons behind it and I, as many, preferred Heidi, but I was hoping to go back and do a second playthrough with Veronica

Oh well, enjoyed her sex scene for what it was (which was a shot for shot redo of Heidi's with Veronica instead, but still enjoyable)

Reactions: DrFog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
2. I know some scene's with Amanda are mandatory, but you can avoid some if you want? Is there any issue with sleeping with two of the women (ie say Amanda & Kathy or Amanda & Heidi) rather than all three (I did read that sleeping with all 3 ends up with an ultimatum between Kathy & Heidi... obviously Amanda's not involve I'd say).

3. Can you run multiple saves going different paths? IE start up a chapter, play it through 1 way and save right before the end & start the next chapter with those choices, save & then go back to a prior chapter and load a starter save and make different choices, and then continue on with the game using the new choices (and then switch between saves to see different outcomes)?
2. Not yet, but it will have an effect on which ending you get whenever they get around to finishing the game (which is supposedly sometime soon).
3. For the online version, yes, you just click on which save file you wish to load. For offline, I honestly don't remember, but even if the game doesn't prompt you to select a save file, you could always make copies of save files from different playthroughs and swap them out in the game folders.

Reactions: Shadowen

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
How on earth is there not a link to a save folder on the first page, like we saw with Big Brother or Dating my Daughter... Saves in this game are a pain in the ass, a lot of people are asking for them, and yet no one seems to be giving any... Played up to chapter 10 a couple months back, lost all my data, and now it seems I need to play all the chapters again if I want to play the new ones... Truly amazing
Pretty sure Palmer links a backup save with each new chapter release on Patreon.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
password 7a14b6e
Thanks... I needed that password...

...and then I saw the notice board with the three pieces of paper; I really ought to stop being so lazy but I just play the game because I want to know what is happening in the story. It is good enough that they could drop the sex (to some degree) and I'd still want to know what was going on...

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Microb

Mar 31, 2018
I like this game. I am always anctious to play the next update. I am curious to see where the story goes though, seeing how you get to sleep with all the female characters so far. Will this affect the relationship with the daughter?!
I really liked that palmer inserted that little quest in mortelli's office. I wish to see more of that in the future.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I like this game. I am always anctious to play the next update. I am curious to see where the story goes though, seeing how you get to sleep with all the female characters so far. Will this affect the relationship with the daughter?!
I really liked that palmer inserted that little quest in mortelli's office. I wish to see more of that in the future.
There will be multiple endings.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Finally got around to playing Chapter 16, and all I can say is wow. I hope Cecilia gets what's coming to her, fucking bitch. I'm like legitimately unhappy right now. Other than that, it was a pretty good episode, although I'm a bit disappointed we had to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Chapter 14 to 16 are they only online and you need to be a $10 patron . . $20 if you want to use the cheats?
$20 is just for some extra scenes that don't have anything to do with the main story. I hope @Palmer takes pity on all of us $10 patrons when the game is finished and releases those down the line somewhere :(

EDIT: Just kidding, the last three episodes have cheat codes that only $20 patrons have access to, but they don't unlock anything new that you can't access with the $10 tier.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes