3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Oct 25, 2018
I think 17 will be the end, if not 18 at the latest.
With how 16 ended finishing the story at 17 would be rushed as fuck. 17 should (if it doesn't they really are milking it) finish all the drama with the daughter, then they would need at least a couple chapters to give each girl their end route.

Reactions: DrFog

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
With how 16 ended finishing the story at 17 would be rushed as fuck. 17 should (if it doesn't they really are milking it) finish all the drama with the daughter, then they would need at least a couple chapters to give each girl their end route.
I thinking that we’ll continue to see stuff with each, depending on your choices. There are multiple endings planned. I’m guessing there’ll be an Amanda, Heidi, Kathy, and lily ending, potentially a harem ending, a failed harem ending (what I really want).

Reactions: recatcher

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I thinking that we’ll continue to see stuff with each, depending on your choices. There are multiple endings planned. I’m guessing there’ll be an Amanda, Heidi, Kathy, and lily ending, potentially a harem ending, a failed harem ending (what I really want).
Lol, what? Why do you want a failed harem ending? I doubt we'll get a full harem ending because A. I doubt Amanda is going to be okay with that, and B.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope there's a harem ending, I just don't really see how that would play out.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Lol, what? Why do you want a failed harem ending? I doubt we'll get a full harem ending because A. I doubt Amanda is going to be okay with that, and B.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope there's a harem ending, I just don't really see how that would play out.
I think it would be interesting.

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
So, I had originally Dl'd from elsewhere (before discovering this wonderful place), and when opening the game ran into the umm, "patreon issue". Is it safe to assume the files here are, well, corrected?

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. 276 pages is a bit much to go through.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
So, I had originally Dl'd from elsewhere (before discovering this wonderful place), and when opening the game ran into the umm, "patreon issue". Is it safe to assume the files here are, well, corrected?

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. 276 pages is a bit much to go through.
Hence the search function. If you go up to the search bar, you can choose to search within a thread as opposed to the whole site. To answer your question though, people stopped cracking the game after Palmer stopped allowing Patrons to download it, so all we have on this site so far is the free versions and the cracked versions. The cracked versions allow you to hear the voice acting, but that's about it. Also, cracked save files won't transfer over to free versions, so I would just suggest using the free versions or subscribing to Palmer on Patreon if you want to play all the way through.

Reactions: IAmTheGrim

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
Hence the search function. If you go up to the search bar, you can choose to search within a thread as opposed to the whole site. To answer your question though, people stopped cracking the game after Palmer stopped allowing Patrons to download it, so all we have on this site so far is the free versions and the cracked versions. The cracked versions allow you to hear the voice acting, but that's about it. Also, cracked save files won't transfer over to free versions, so I would just suggest using the free versions or subscribing to Palmer on Patreon if you want to play all the way through.
The trick is finding the term to use for the search, lol.

Thank you for your response. I'll have to check out the Patreon page when I get the money.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Curious, how much are you missing from the game with the free version?

From reading the thread it seems to be basically extra scene's and such, but nothing gone from the main actual story. But I'm wondering know... since I've come across other game(s) which lock a serious amount of content behind the paywall (ie patreon get 50-80% of the content, the free version is seriously cut down).

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018

From reading the thread it seems to be basically extra scene's and such, but nothing gone from the main actual story. But I'm wondering know... since I've come across other game(s) which lock a serious amount of content behind the paywall (ie patreon get 50-80% of the content, the free version is seriously cut down).
You're not missing anything in regards to the content of each episode. It's just that you're behind the number of episodes available to you.

Reactions: Shadowen

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Free version doesn't have voice acting, $10 tier has voice acting, $20 tier has voice acting, a few cheat codes, and some bonus scenes that don't affect the story.

Reactions: Shadowen

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

You're not missing anything in regards to the content of each episode. It's just that you're behind the number of episodes available to you.
Free version doesn't have voice acting, $10 tier has voice acting, $20 tier has voice acting, a few cheat codes, and some bonus scenes that don't affect the story.
Free versions have limited voice acting in the earlier chapters and the rest is what @DrFog said. That and the wait between chapters is a range (Normally 6 - 8 weeks after the Patreon release) rather than a set release (Around the end of the month for Patreon releases) but no difference in main story. @Palmer's been kind enough to be committed with releasing the game for free eventually.

Reactions: Shadowen and DrFog
Mar 30, 2018
I downloaded the all chapters cracked version and set it up. played through chapters 1-4 no major problems. go to load chapter 5 and it freezes right after the first screen...even downloaded a 2nd copy of chapter 5 to see if the first copy might have been damaged but it did the same thing...can anyone help?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes