3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I downloaded the all chapters cracked version and set it up. played through chapters 1-4 no major problems. go to load chapter 5 and it freezes right after the first screen...even downloaded a 2nd copy of chapter 5 to see if the first copy might have been damaged but it did the same thing...can anyone help?
I don't know much about the cracked versions, but I would play the official versions, as it doesn't seem like anyone is cracking the game or openingly stating they cracked it. If they did that, security would get tighter than a virgin.

Reactions: DrFog
Mar 30, 2018
I don't know much about the cracked versions, but I would play the official versions, as it doesn't seem like anyone is cracking the game or openingly stating they cracked it. If they did that, security would get tighter than a virgin.
I'm talking about the download from the OP in this thread

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I know they’re there, but I don’t know the issues associated with the cracks and like Trojaner stated, cracks only go up to 11, official goes up to 13, that’s why I’d play official versions

Reactions: DrFog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
the cracked is the online patrion content all it does is redirect to a proxy server on your computer
Yeah, that's besides the point. Nobody is cracking anymore, so if you only want to play until episode 11, go for it. If you want to actually complete the game at some point though, you'll need to use the official free versions. Also, the cracked versions are really unnecessary. All they do is add some voice acting, which in my opinion, is not very good. I'm a patron and I still mute that shit immediately.

Reactions: Trojaner

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
click dfd-something.exe, if no such file then your av hijacked it.

Mar 30, 2018
Yeah, that's besides the point. Nobody is cracking anymore, so if you only want to play until episode 11, go for it. If you want to actually complete the game at some point though, you'll need to use the official free versions. Also, the cracked versions are really unnecessary. All they do is add some voice acting, which in my opinion, is not very good. I'm a patron and I still mute that shit immediately.
I actually like that part

Reactions: Mattthebigboy

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Download backup saves from

Copy and paste the DFD_chapter_11_backup.dat file to C:\Users\*YourAccount*\AppData\Local\VNE2

Change that files names to DfD11.saveMap_ch11_continuity.dat

Voila!
environment variables. learn em - share the know

2019-01-11_02-00-57.gif

the work in any address bar, run dialog, CMD..

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Welcome Catnip to the devs!

Catnip is the latest developer to join us and will primarily be working on illustrations together with MuseX for Game 3 and DFD (it's ending soon guys). She has actually been doing that for quite some time already.
So there's a few things that are really cool about this. First of all, this girl is actually the same age as me, which doesn't happen that often in this industry, and is awesome. Secondly, she is super fucking chill, but would kill you in a heartbeat if she wanted to. Like the rest of the women working for us, she is really smart. Also, we now have 3 women working here! (I actually count it as 4 because of Ricky's... you know).
Her description of herself goes something along these lines: "I'm a book lover, art maker, adventure seeker, crazy, and more often than not drunk cat lady. I guess that's me in a nutshell."

Welcome Catnip! <3

(also marry me, please)

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017

Welcome Catnip to the devs!

Catnip is the latest developer to join us and will primarily be working on illustrations together with MuseX for Game 3 and DFD (it's ending soon guys). She has actually been doing that for quite some time already.
So there's a few things that are really cool about this. First of all, this girl is actually the same age as me, which doesn't happen that often in this industry, and is awesome. Secondly, she is super fucking chill, but would kill you in a heartbeat if she wanted to. Like the rest of the women working for us, she is really smart. Also, we now have 3 women working here! (I actually count it as 4 because of Ricky's... you know).
Her description of herself goes something along these lines: "I'm a book lover, art maker, adventure seeker, crazy, and more often than not drunk cat lady. I guess that's me in a nutshell."

Welcome Catnip! <3
(also marry me, please)
So, if Palmer gets killed we know who to investigate

Reactions: RustyV and DrFog

John Nguyen

Jul 8, 2018
Does the choices when talking with other characters matters the story because i don't see them in the walkthrough

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Does the choices when talking with other characters matters the story because i don't see them in the walkthrough
The walkthrough will make sure you see all the available h-scenes, but the endings will be different depending on your choices whenever we actually get there. As of right now though, I would just follow the walkthrough and not worry about it too much.

Reactions: John Nguyen

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

DFD Ch17 preview!

What is up guys! I hope you had a great weekend. I wanted to show you a screenshot from DFD Ch17, without actually revealing anything from the story and what is going to happen. But yes, we are close to finishing this series, and your choices have mattered since Chapter 1. Kinda cool, right? How many episodes remain? Well, we are actually not answering that. Sorry!

I hope you experience DFD the way we wanted to make it and how it plays: It's suppose to feel like a TV series where your choices have consequences and you want to play the next chapter.
Secondly, a huge thank you to all of you who have supported the development of this game, and continue to do so. I can guarantee that DFD would not have happened without you guys. And oh yes, the next games are coming very soon as well. Definitely don't miss out on those!
We are obviously late in giving you the story for the $20 Amanda scene, but we expect it to be done today and published as soon as possible. Apologies for being late on the release of this, but I'm pretty sure you'll forgive us once you play it.
All the best guys, and again, thank you so much for your support.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes