3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yes, it’s a walkthrough just for the sex scenes. Everything else is simple enough.
OK thanks... I don't understand very well English because I'm Italian and so it's difficult for me understand dialogues in game... :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What game is that? I'd love to play that scene.
Daddy's Goodnight Kiss ( )

just fair warning that its very buggy w/o unofficial bugfixes (same bugs have existed in quite a many versions and now apparently game is completed (more like abandoned) so no official fixes).

duality28

Jan 18, 2019
I played online, completed the game.. I backed up my data, tried to go to the second and chose the file.. it restarted but said "we have detected that you have not played chapter 1" ..

I really really don't want to have to go through all of that again ... is this a known bug?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I played online, completed the game.. I backed up my data, tried to go to the second and chose the file.. it restarted but said "we have detected that you have not played chapter 1" ..

I really really don't want to have to go through all of that again ... is this a known bug?
Did you delete your browser history / cookies after completing ch 1? Also, are you trying to play ch 2 online? It’s not a common bug, there’s a cause for it. You could also use a backup save (if you’re playing online) to prevent you from replaying ch 1. Back up saves are located in the opening post

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Haven't played this in a while so wanted to ask. Is there any indication of what kind of ending the story is moving/will move too (suggested/speculated either by Palmer or the story itself)? Last time I've played, you just got Amanda, now looking at stuff it seems there are far more interactions with other characters. So maybe moving towards a harem sort of ending or maybe there's indication of that you'll need to choose? I want to play again, maybe even from the start and organize saves in case I'll need separate one's for different routes. I don't mind spoilers so you can lay it on me.
Cheers

U

User_897603

Saves are linked in the OP

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone send me a pm and discibe me what happens after D meet her aunt? thats the last time i played and would like to know if its worth playing or if i wait for a few more updates

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Hi. Am i missing something? In the walkthrough it says chapters 15 and 16? But the OP links end chapter 14...

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
It Would be pretty sweet if all the chapters were in one download u know like others
because i like this game

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes