3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As expected the patrons who already played C14 did not lie when they told the rest of us that the story
is still treading water. But hey, at least it was less than a month of waiting time this time, just 27 days.
And we got two scenes out of it.

I would have been a bit shocked by the "cliffhanger" under normal circumstances, but with this one I
feel like we are finally progressing to a stage where we at last get to know what the hell is going on.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
At the beginning I was completely set on Amanda, then I found that Katie turned out more and more fun, then Lily came and was annoying and then Lily started to become cuter and cuter.

Right now, with Amanda behaving like an asshole if I could choose a girl to end up with, it would be Lily and if that isn't possible Katie. Amanda's not even a close third right now.

Sad that I will have to wait until the next chapter is released for free to have sex with her. Lily that is.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And I don't mean this sexist, but when the stuff about the MC doing something wrong started, "something that she can't can't tell you" it was instantly in my head, how often I've had women behave like that to me or to friends.

A regular guy would just tell you what the fuck you did wrong, but many women want you to find it out for yourself, which is increasingly harder, the less bad it was what you really did.

Right now I have two theories, one is that this is just a big misunderstanding or even a complete lie Cecilia made up, the second one is that the MC really did something that could be considered bad (like fe. accepting that Lanie didn't want a treatment she needed to survive or something like that, you know which could be seen as bad, if you didn't know the circumstances), but he has either completely suppressed it from his memories or doesn't think of it, because he didn't objectively do anything wrong.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I had alot of respect for Palmer but when i seen that post it just took something out of me. I'm not trying to put him down or stop anyone from liking his games. I just can't follow him anymore.
I stop following people when they grow, and quality doesn't grow with them. When you're making the amount he makes a month, his updates should be getting better, not remaining the same. Or at the very least he should be producing the same amount of renders as others. But as I said, he's producing very little renders each month. The game isn't worth even 1$ a month, when you can get better content elsewhere for the same price.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Not sure how people like him actually still have patreons. I mean each update doesn't exactly have a lot of renders. I've seen .01's release with twice as many renders than a couple of Palmers updates.
I stop following people when they grow, and quality doesn't grow with them. When you're making the amount he makes a month, his updates should be getting better, not remaining the same. Or at the very least he should be producing the same amount of renders as others. But as I said, he's producing very little renders each month. The game isn't worth even 1$ a month, when you can get better content elsewhere for the same price.
Have you had the chance to fiddle around with Daz3D? If you wouldn't mind, could you list the v0.1 releases that have more quality renders than Palmer and how long have you been following Palmer? I'm just curious to see where your opinion's coming from.

Reactions: DrFog

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Have you had the chance to fiddle around with Daz3D? If you wouldn't mind, could you list the v0.1 releases that have more quality renders than Palmer and how long have you been following Palmer? I'm just curious to see where your opinion's coming from.
Yeah I've fiddled around with Daz, just in the learning phase at the moment, but I do plan on making a game eventually. Look at all the latest releases. Most have at least 50 renders, which is more than what Palmer releases, especially since he re-uses renders for everything but the sex scenes. I only started following Palmer during this game, not his previous one.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
FYI guys, you have your precious renders partially for "Farmer's Dreams" patron's money. Because actual renderer, MuseX, fucked developing his own game to spend more time on DfD renders.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah I've fiddled around with Daz, just in the learning phase at the moment, but I do plan on making a game eventually. Look at all the latest releases. Most have at least 50 renders, which is more than what Palmer releases, especially since he re-uses renders for everything but the sex scenes. I only started following Palmer during this game, not his previous one.
So if you're fiddling around with the basic program then you'll understand it takes a while to produce a quality render and there's more than 50 renders that Palmer releases including small effects that he has so that's a bit of a stretch to say he only has 50 renders per release. I'd encourage you to search for Palmer's older games which are here then I'd say you might have something different to say about his growth.

Reactions: DrFog

grhc

Oct 23, 2017
Hi, when i try to open chapter 6 i get this error, and i cannot find it on this thread. Please help.

of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0 (line -1)

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Hi, when i try to open chapter 6 i get this error, and i cannot find it on this thread. Please help.

of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0 (line -1)

I got the exact same error when i tried to play chapter 6 just now..

rayler

Jun 1, 2018
i download 14 chapter. when i started him, game say- we ve detected that you have not previously played chapter 13
in order to run this game you will need to first play this chapter

click here to play it.

And thats it.

i reed OP, downloaded backups, but nothing. may be i do something wrong?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At the beginning I was completely set on Amanda, then I found that Katie turned out more and more fun, then Lily came and was annoying and then Lily started to become cuter and cuter.

Right now, with Amanda behaving like an asshole if I could choose a girl to end up with, it would be Lily and if that isn't possible Katie. Amanda's not even a close third right now.

Sad that I will have to wait until the next chapter is released for free to have sex with her. Lily that is.
Amanda went off my radar about the same time. This whole thing with the aunt and the story turning into complete dog shit, I skip those parts involving her.

Kathy has always been my number one with Heidi very, very close behind.

If I get to choose who I end up with it's one of those 2. I would very much like the option to tell Amanda to go fuck herself and stay with her aunt full time, i've had about as much as I can stand of her as a character. I don't find any interaction with her to be enjoyable at all. She pops up on screen and I press skip to the next scene. Sure I might be missing important parts of the story but i'm feeling genuine X-pac heat every time I see her, by that I mean I despise her and would be far happier if she was removed from the game completely.

i download 14 chapter. when i started him, game say- we ve detected that you have not previously played chapter 13
in order to run this game you will need to first play this chapter

click here to play it.

And thats it.

i reed OP, downloaded backups, but nothing. may be i do something wrong?
Might sound like a silly question but have you played chapter 13?

rayler

Jun 1, 2018
Amanda went off my radar about the same time. This whole thing with the aunt and the story turning into complete dog shit, I skip those parts involving her.

If I get to choose who I end up with it's one of those 2. I would very much like the option to tell Amanda to go fuck herself and stay with her aunt full time, i've had about as much as I can stand of her as a character. I don't find any interaction with her to be enjoyable at all. She pops up on screen and I press skip to the next scene. Sure I might be missing important parts of the story but i'm feeling genuine X-pac heat every time I see her, by that I mean I despise her and would be far happier if she was removed from the game completely.

After that i played and created a backup.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017

But you don't know what the aunt has told Amanda, and why she is acting the way she is, do you? It's obviously something extremely important to Amanda, and is explained in later chapters. Would be interesting to hear your thoughts then, sir.

Palmer

U

User_801245

This game is turning in to a non sexual game . always sign of fucking someone but when you think it finally gonna happen it does not

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
But you don't know what the aunt has told Amanda, and why she is acting the way she is, do you? It's obviously something extremely important to Amanda, and is explained in later chapters. Would be interesting to hear your thoughts then, sir.

Palmer

I do believe is a female. (Not Assuming pronouns/genders and all that BS)

Reactions: Avaron1974
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes