3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Fair play to you. The issue is, taste and opinions differ. There is a lot of devs out there I would like to have more Patreons, Ptolemy would be first on my list. I absolutely love his games. But people support devs who's games are inferior in my opinion to his and nothing I can do about it.
Yeah Ptolemy defeintly deserves more patrons.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Error when hitting start on chapter 6....

any help would be appreciated

of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:
DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0 (line -1)
Did you download it from our ? Because I just downloaded and tested it and is fine. Maybe someone hosted a corrupted version of Ch6 in this thread? If you downloaded it from our server, try downloading it again. Maybe the download wasn't completed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Easily solved problems to make everyone happy.

Amanda moves in with aunt, they are very similar and deserve each other.

That leaves a spare bedroom for problem number 2, Lily, she takes that so she now has somewhere safe to slape and I don't have to worry about her turning up dead without a face as some chainsaw wielding loon runs down the street wearing it while howling at the moon.

Now the MC's bed is lonely so Kathy moves in to make it an official couple, aww aint they cute.

Heidi comes over every Saturday for stoned strip poker.

As MC has practically banged everyone he works with by now they have at least 1 orgy a month.

Kathy and MC get wed, Kathy has twins because twins are the bestest thing ever (not a totally biased opinion at all) with the built in babysitter of lodger Lily and aunt Heidi just a phonecall away.

On top of all that the business booms with the jukebox getting it's own spinoff story

Meanwhile the two miserable, bitter shrews both die old and alone like the soul sucking hags they are while everyone else lives happily ever after in sexual bliss.

The end, bitches.

Hire me.

If you just skip the story, it might not make sense or be interesting :D
I get the important bits.

Sex with Heidi, sex with Kathy, sex with both Kathy and Heidi and Lily now coming up.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Amber moves in with aunt, they are very similar and deserve each other.

That leaves a spare bedroom for problem number 2, Lily, she takes that so she now has somewhere safe to slape and I don't have to worry about her turning up dead without a face as some chainsaw wielding loon runs down the street wearing it while howling at the moon.

Now the MC's bed is lonely so Kathy moves in to make it an official couple, aww aint they cute.

As MC has practically banged everyone he works with by now they have at least 1 orgy a month.

Kathy and MC get wed, Kathy has twins because twins are the bestest thing ever (not a totally biased opinion at all) with the built in babysitter of lodger Lily and aunt Heidi just a phonecall away.

On top of all that the business booms with the jukebox getting it's own spinoff story

Meanwhile the two miserable, bitter shrews both die old and alone like the soul sucking hags they are while everyone else lives happily ever after in sexual bliss.

The end, bitches.

Hire me.
Just had to chuckle.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

Amanda moves in with aunt, they are very similar and deserve each other.

The end, bitches.

Hire me.

I get the important bits.

Sex with Heidi, sex with Kathy, sex with both Kathy and Heidi and Lily now coming up.
Im definately cool with Amanda getting the F out.

The rest sounds pretty damn good too.

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
Did you download it from our ? Because I just downloaded and tested it and is fine. Maybe someone hosted a corrupted version of Ch6 in this thread? If you downloaded it from our server, try downloading it again. Maybe the download wasn't completed.
same here... error happens in chapter 6 of All Chapters 1-14 version downloaded from mega link, not cracked html version (i not play html version)..

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I've the same error when using DFD Ch6 1.0.2 from Daughter_for_Dessert-Ch1-14_(Offline) but it worked fine when I used the download of ch. 6 alone (DFD Ch6 1.0.2 FREE)

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
same here... error happens in chapter 6 of All Chapters cracked version downloaded from mega link, not cracked html version (i not play html version)
I'm not responsible for what other people host in this thread. I can tell the official version works fine.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
$10 Patrons have access to the games before we release them for free. $20 Patrons get extra bonus scenes. The $5 tier is for images just for patrons that support us with $5+. I hope all of these 'awards' are clearly listed on our overview page at patreon.com/palmer.

If you need more info, please visit our Discord and talk to me directly :)

Have a good weekend bud!
Or if your a $20 patron like I was you still have to wait just like everybody else because my PC isnt great.

Real great business model there... lost a patron for life with this shady shit.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
To write the same stories without choices again and again?
Maybe you have not played them enough, but in all three the Ptolemy games that are currently out there you can have vastly different routes based on your decisions. I'm not sure what you are referring compared to say DFD?

Have you even played Intimate relations? Yes you do not have to chose Yes/No I love you/Hate you with every second dialogue, but your routes based on the choices in the game still leads to very different outcomes.

Like I said before "Different opinions"

Reactions: botc76

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Today we released Chapter 14 of DFD for free, and . We truly hope you guys enjoy it!

Also, I felt I should post from the scene that takes place during the latest $20 Amanda+MC scene, where Amanda plays a video game and is interrupted by the player. He starts by sitting next to her, "to teach her how to multitask". Which leads to... other things happening. Meanwhile, she has to keep focusing on the game, and nothing else.

It's a very special scene because it should feel as a normal DFD scene, although it's a lot longer. Also, it was not written by AW, but by Palmer. You might notice the difference, because the two of us focus on different things in our writing. So far though, we have not heard a single negative feedback on this mini-scene, but actually the opposite.
If you like Amanda, and want a special playable scene with her, with choices, this is the one you want to play. Of course, you would also support us to keep making stuff like this for you guys, and of course, you'd get all the other $20 awards.
to view the full 1080p resolution of the image. It's playable online on Win/iOS, and even on cell phones. You can also download it. The image above is also attached at the bottom.
Have a great weekend guys!

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
I'm not responsible for what other people host in this thread. I can tell the official version works fine.
sorry my mistake, in hurry wrote wrong name... is Daughter_for_Dessert-Ch1-14_Offline.rar (Official Chapters ) file downloaded

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
But you don't know what the aunt has told Amanda, and why she is acting the way she is, do you? It's obviously something extremely important to Amanda, and is explained in later chapters. Would be interesting to hear your thoughts then, sir.

Palmer
Unfortunately, I'm all caught up on the latest chapters, so I do know what the aunt told her, and frankly, I'm still pissed off at both of them. It's going to take some seriously apologetic behavior to have me give a fuck about Amanda anymore. I think you went too far with her bitchy attitude tbh.
It's a pet peeve of mine when people waste money on projects where devs are clearly just doing the bare minimum in order to gouge patrons.
It's a pet peeve of mine when somebody who donates think they're all of a sudden the boss of that developer.
I agree that it's off-putting (And when it's used in marriage, you can not just tell her to Fuck-off. You have to grid your teeth and try and do the impossible and figure out what you have done "wrong")
Nah. Submitting to passive aggressive behavior just lets the aggressor think that it's alright to pull shit like that. It's abusive and wrong. Telling them to "fuck off" isn't the right thing to do either, obviously, but neither is allowing that shit to happen.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
sorry my mistake, in hurry wrote wrong name... is Daughter_for_Dessert-Ch1-14_Offline.rar (Official Chapters ) file downloaded
Again, I don't know who created that pack, and it obviously contains a corrupted chapter there. All I can do is suggest people to only download content from our official server. I can grant the content hosted in our server works. I cannot support what other people pack and share here by themselves.

Reactions: Palmer

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Nah. Submitting to passive aggressive behavior just lets the aggressor think that it's alright to pull shit like that. It's abusive and wrong. Telling them to "fuck off" isn't the right thing to do either, obviously, but neither is allowing that shit to happen.
It's abusive, I agree, but it's reality is my point. How we deal with it is also reality. So Amanda has some flaws.

Obviously I'm still at 14 so I don't know the whole story.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
To write the same stories without choices again and again?
There's nothing wrong with VN's. Most choices in games are only giving you the illusion of control anyway. It would be too time consuming to create a game with choices that really matter and branch out. So instead you're pretty much given the opportunity to pull out, or cum on their face as "choices". Even games that are heavily story oritented like Acting Lessons, the choices were irrelevant. Hell you had a huge choice of "who to save" and it didn't matter what choice you made since the author had a set path.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
It's abusive, I agree, but it's reality is my point. How we deal with it is also reality. So Amanda has some flaws.

Obviously I'm still at 14 so I don't know the whole story.
Yeah, I'm not talking about Amanda, I'm talking about reality. If you allow that kind of behavior to pass, you're as much a part of the problem as the aggressor is. Healthy relationships don't operate with crap like that.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, I'm not talking about Amanda, I'm talking about reality. If you allow that kind of behavior to pass, you're as much a part of the problem as the aggressor is. Healthy relationships don't operate with crap like that.
Agreed, so the MC is maybe a pussy to not confront Amanda about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Ripped raw CGs from Chapter 14, 5 Mb, converted to webp.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes