3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Should we really HAVE to wait for Amanda to tell us what the Aunt told her? Considering Amanda has been your daughter for the past 18 or so years and now your lover, the fact that Amanda hasn't told us squat is...pretty damming of her. 18 plus years suddenly mean jack because some random bitch popped in and told you something?

Not a good look.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
@Everyone DFD Ch16 ($10 patrons and up) has been updated with awesome @VoiceLikeCandy voice acting! Link: Important: start a new game to enjoy the full voice acting. Loading an old save in the chapter may result in no VA. Also, re-check the "Voices" option is enabled in the "Options" screen.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
i'm bad at this shit could someone tell me the password to the lapto in ch13
plz??
Don't remember it by heart, and I am sure it has been posted ad nauseam in this thread. To solve the riddle, look at the board in the office and match the colours.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Should we really HAVE to wait for Amanda to tell us what the Aunt told her? Considering Amanda has been your daughter for the past 18 or so years and now your lover, the fact that Amanda hasn't told us squat is...pretty damming of her. 18 plus years suddenly mean jack because some random bitch popped in and told you something?

Not a good look.
Play the other chapters bud :)

Thanks for your feedback!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
To write the same stories without choices again and again?
Strange, you must have played other games by Ptolemy than I have. I remember five distinct endings in Dreaming of Dana, based on your decisions.

Maybe you have not played them enough, but in all three the Ptolemy games that are currently out there you can have vastly different routes based on your decisions. I'm not sure what you are referring compared to say DFD?

Have you even played Intimate relations? Yes you do not have to chose Yes/No I love you/Hate you with every second dialogue, but your routes based on the choices in the game still leads to very different outcomes.

Like I said before "Different opinions"

To be honest, Intimate Relations might actually be the worst example, because what started out as completely different ways to play the game (depending on which character acted submissive or dominant) has let go of that innovative approach and actually doesn't have that much variation anymore.

If you play through the different options, most of the content is the same by now. Of course choices still matter, you either get with the doctor, hump every woman in the game, your wife has left you or not, but I do feel that Ptolemy went back from his original plans to a more conventional system.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Still doesn't explain her instant hatred of the MC. Bad writing is bad writing. Lets not sugarcoat it. :mad:
Yeah, because you have absolute insight in how the story plays out and that it won't be satisfying... wait, you actually don't you just PRESUME to know.
For one, there could be an explanation why a young girl/woman acts this way. She doesn't have a lot of life experience, a shrewd, cold, calculating bitch like her aunt could easily spin together lies and half-truths to create a story that puts the MC in such a bad light that her reaction is understandable.

Honestly, I've seen people believe incredible bullshit in my life, and more often than not it had to do with their partners, because depending on how you roll, you will either be willing to give her or him too much credit or nowhere near enough.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Yeah, because you have absolute insight in how the story plays out and that it won't be satisfying... wait, you actually don't you just PRESUME to know.
For one, there could be an explanation why a young girl/woman acts this way. She doesn't have a lot of life experience, a shrewd, cold, calculating bitch like her aunt could easily spin together lies and half-truths to create a story that puts the MC in such a bad light that her reaction is understandable.

Honestly, I've seen people believe incredible bullshit in my life, and more often than not it had to do with their partners, because depending on how you roll, you will either be willing to give her or him too much credit or nowhere near enough.
Fair point.

But im talking about the fact that she has known the MC her "entire" life and just because her aunt shows up out of no where with dirt on MC doesnt mean she should give the info a second thought. She goes from loving the MC in more ways than one to the MC is just some random POS. I mean come on, how about just an ounce of faith in the man you supposedly love.... just dumb.

Reactions: skrusher and botc76

TORIKO98

Dec 13, 2017
How do I use back up saves for official versions?
I played 1-11 chapters in the cracked version. Is there anyway I can continue from 12th chapter using the backup saves?

lilBrother

Jan 30, 2018
How can I make her my daughter and not fucking 'childhood friend'...wtf? Last time I've played she was 'kinda' my daughter

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thing is, she knows full well her aunts a shit stirring bitch, it gets brought up several times. I went through it a couple of times to make sure I wasn't imagining things but it goes from her being in love with him, them getting together, life is good, aunt turns up, both know aunt is out to cause trouble, all of a sudden she believes what the aunt says and shit hits the fan.

How dear, sweet, perfect Kathy put up with her as a friend I have no idea.

This girl wanted me to fire Lily.

Amanda and her aunt are literally made for each other. Both are backwards bitches.

Not like the lovely, divine, gorgeous Kathy.

The thing is, with the way it's gone down, it really doesn't matter what the aunt said i'm done with her mental midget attitude. Before I get pounced on, i'm not putting the game down as you can see, I do love some of the characters, my ONLY problem is with Amanda who I hope we get a choice to kick to the kerb.

Give me Kathy and i'll be a happy lil bunny.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

There's definitely a somewhat valid excuse, but it doesn't really excuse her behavior. At least not in my opinion. Being someone's daughter for 18+ years and then being in a love interest with their dad should vastly outrank the bullshit that Celia is throwing her way. Don't want to spoil anything if you're not up to date with the latest chapters, but believe me, it's not that great of a lie so as to excuse her behavior. She doesn't even try to hear his side of the story and automatically assumes her Aunt is telling the whole truth, which is just sickeningly naive and annoying as fuck.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes