3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Did not read the spoiler as I want to come up with an appropriate sarcastic review on the fly, but can you please tell me if that is revealed in C15 or 16? Thank you!

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah.. not going to jump on the bad writing wagon I think its actually pretty good story considering. Just because some of us might not like the way the story is playing out doesn't mean its bad per say.

Personally I would have made it more about MC and Daughter fighting against the odds to keep the diner going, instead of the daughter seemingly being way too easy to be manipulated by a stranger versus the man she's known and loved her entire life, but that's just me.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
We will keep trying our best. AW has published 5 books now by the way. And we release everything for free. Since you think that is low standard, maybe hang out in a different forum instead of this one? :)

Regardless, thanks for your feedback bud, and have a great weekend! :)
No. I like it here. A lot of like minded people who agree this plot/storyline here is weak AF.

You can have my feedback anytime ;)

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
We will keep trying our best. AW has published 5 books now by the way. And we release everything for free. Since you think that is low standard, maybe hang out in a different forum instead of this one? :)

Regardless, thanks for your feedback bud, and have a great weekend! :)
Palmer did you just degrade this site ? Or did I just take that the wrong way?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Save files are for the online versions only.
hey again. Yes, got that the first time around. But with no instructions by you or the linked site on HOW TO USE THEM. Hope I made that clear now :)
It's a bunch of .dat files, now where are we to store them?
Every time I try to start a random chapter, it asks me to play the prior one without any promts.

*edit: wauw. Just learned there is a Cracked, an Offline and an Online version.. Can you make it more confusing for newcomers ? Also, the OP does not suggest this is the case, only showing links for 'Official' and 'Cracked'... What a confusing mess. If you really want all these version around, then name it the same all the time.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Maybe you should create a poll if your interested in exact numbers. Or are you just trying to minimize a hot topic?
No, I like when people can make their own arguments without involving someone else.
And I think you'll lose against almost 7k patreons.

Reactions: recatcher

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
No, I like when people can make their own arguments without involving someone else.
And I think you'll lose against almost 7k patreons.
Lose what?

The argument that the story in this game veered off course into stupid land?

I like my chances in that fight.

Although im a lover not a fighter =)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes