3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Okay, so many versions... Which is the version with voice acting?
Cracked or Patreon, but cracked only goes to 11, and saves don't transfer to official from cracked. Tbh, the voice acting is not that great, but if you really want to hear it and play through to the end of the game, you'll need to fork over $10 for the Patreon version.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Cracked or Patreon, but cracked only goes to 11, and saves don't transfer to official from cracked. Tbh, the voice acting is not that great, but if you really want to hear it and play through to the end of the game, you'll need to fork over $10 for the Patreon version.
Oh crap yeah I remember now. So Palmer still hasn't given patrons a convenient way to play the voiced game offline? I 'hate' always online games... :(

Thanks DrFog, I mean I don't mind PAYING, I just don't like the always online thing. I like to have my own copies of my games, ya know... Oh well. Maybe one day he'll change it. :S

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Chapter 6 crashes at 'new game':

of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0 (line -1)

I've played 1-5 through. Offline version.

Anyone experienced this?

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
Made it to chapter 10...

By now I really should know better then to click on spoilers, but maybe it's better this way. I'll have to wait and see how future responses are ... but at this point, I can't continue playing the game. Knowing what I know now, it's not something I'd enjoy playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I'll go curl up in a ball somewhere now. :cry:

Reactions: Josh Spicer

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Will there be a Lily route in the end? She's my favorite, but there's bit almost nothing going on there.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

Sulenta

Jun 4, 2017

of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is

Anyone experienced this?
Same thing here. No luck fixing it.

of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

stack frame is

Anyone experienced this?
Hey, I fixed it by downloading chapter 6 from official website. Here is the

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Im debating to getting the newest Patreon chapters. No offense to you Palmer, love your shit despite some story element flaws, I will be putting 10 bucks in your Patreon cuz I wanna see this story completed though, so you got that going from me.

EDIT: Got it already man. Hope you can post offline versions soon.

Reactions: Palmer

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Well, I skipped spoilers here not to destroy the storytelling, but played the chapters (14) and with some of you guys I agree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Palmer - I really hate you for Chapter 14 ending :D In such moment!

@Avaron1974
Easily solved problems to make everyone happy.

Amanda moves in with aunt, they are very similar and deserve each other.

That leaves a spare bedroom for problem number 2, Lily, she takes that so she now has somewhere safe to slape and I don't have to worry about her turning up dead without a face as some chainsaw wielding loon runs down the street wearing it while howling at the moon.

Now the MC's bed is lonely so Kathy moves in to make it an official couple, aww aint they cute.

Heidi comes over every Saturday for stoned strip poker.

As MC has practically banged everyone he works with by now they have at least 1 orgy a month.

Kathy and MC get wed, Kathy has twins because twins are the bestest thing ever (not a totally biased opinion at all) with the built in babysitter of lodger Lily and aunt Heidi just a phonecall away.

On top of all that the business booms with the jukebox getting it's own spinoff story

Meanwhile the two miserable, bitter shrews both die old and alone like the soul sucking hags they are while everyone else lives happily ever after in sexual bliss.

The end, bitches.

Hire me.

I get the important bits.

Sex with Heidi, sex with Kathy, sex with both Kathy and Heidi and Lily now coming up.
I'm not that "dog-ish", but have different view on issue.

1. Amanda move out with aunt and leave the cafe.
2. She lives like a princess with a lot of cash and opportunities.
3. None of other characters want to deal with her (yes, even Kathy).
4. After some time she realizes that she's rich, but alone (which I pressume Lanie felt the same).
5. She regrets what she did and tried to build-up relations once again, but everyone turn their backs.
6. She's depressed and make a suicide hanging herself - noone cares, because noone knows.
7. Celia comes to MC and says what happened and put the blame on MC.
8. MC is "mentally broken", but he knows he's not responsible and Amanda being an adult could do what she wanted. Having Heidi on his side (I love Heidi, if Palmer gives an option, I want MC to marry her and start a family), Heidi defends MC (because MC is a freakin pussy, when it comes to arguing) and says that Celia is responsible for everything when she showed up.
9. Moe (Mortelli) is kicked out of the cafe because of plotting behind the "friend's" (MC) back. We don't want traitors (I wonder what will happen in Chapter 15 after that ending, but please, no spoilers!).
10. Kathy and Lily are happy to work with MC and MC is in love with Heidi, being married and a child on it's way :D Of course Heidi always keep worm place in bed for Kathy, when she wants to have fun with MC as well :D
11. After some time Celia realises what she've done and shot herself straight in her fucking face.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes