3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

neveruplife

Dec 27, 2017
I feel like if the drama went with mc being caught having an affair with one of the love interest would be a great drama story line it would've been better addition instead of evil aunt who've manipulated Moe and Amanda making a scene, it'll make more sense if it took off with mc being able to keep his insatiable lust over harem or be a loyal partner to her, or convince Amanda with open relationship where we can have a harem ending

Also maybe if we turn the aunt into someone else who had previous relationship with mc but then they break up because she wasn't into her and then try to ruin the relationship between the two whether the mc was a loyal partner or a cheater would impact the rest of the story would be better in my opinion, also an option of harem with all the love interest whether Amanda would also be willing to share mc if she could trust him or not as long as she loves him would also be good addition also if mc was really a sweetheart to Amanda she would be willing to go for the open relationship if he failed gaining her trust then harem route wouldn't be good, then put the mc's ex into the part where she can take control of her and make Amanda leave for leisure life instead for the bad ending route.

Reactions: wildt

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
ch 6 in all in one archive (official) is bugged.
ch 13 thinks i've had threesome though i haven't (not me literally, MC :))

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
There are multiple angles here to view. Celia has an axe to grind. MC just wants to be left alone from Lenie's family, and focus on his work and daughter. Amanda is trying to find her place in the world (as a young adult) and has always identified herself as a semi-orphan (mom died) and down on her luck due to MC (dad) never having cash. Now Celia comes in and says that she could have had money and her mom could have been saved if MC (dad) would have swallowed his pride and done something (don't know - haven't got there). Amanda is frustrated, a teenager, and now her entire identity is thrown for a loop. Yes she looses her shit and needs space to think. Again - She is a freaking teenager.

The payoff will come eventually. I don't know how as I have no insider information. While I agree with many, that I am really not all that enamored with Amanda at the moment, I do find the model attractive (I find all them attractive, sue me, I a guy), but her change has really put me off. We shall see.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I think what some us of have the problem with is that she wouldn't come to her Dad right away to get his side of the story. Instead of buying in seemingly to continue to get brainwashed. That to me seems the more plausible response in almost anyone IRL.
Well, there are more chapters than the free ones :) This is a series and we develop one chapter per month. Unfortunately we cannot squeeze in everything we want in a single chapter because we simply don't have the time. I hope you will like the upcoming free versions of DFD.

Have a good one bud!

Palmer Thank's for replying! I became one of your biggest fans with E.S.A. before you even had a patron page. It was and still is the best game I ever played. To me the best game you ever created. I'm not on this site because the games are free.I'm here because its simply the best site to find quality games and actually get to hear other peoples thoughts on them.
Thank you so much. I am very happy you liked Emily: Sister Attraction, especially since it's so different from regular AIF games :) And I definitely want to keep writing those games, if possible. I wrote the latest $20 scene and was hoping people noticed the difference between me and AW, but I don't think most people did, although people liked it at least :)

It makes no sense to some of us why Amanda would instantly believe something from someone she knows is out to cause an issue over the person she claims to be in love with without so much as getting his side of the story.

It just makes Amanda look immature, emotionally unstable and incapable of the kind of relationship she was trying to start. She has years of growing up to do before she's ready for that kind of commitment going by her character now.
But you have no idea what Amanda found out about her mother, right? And what Amanda's mother's sister told her about the player? The only thing she did was distance herself from the player. But look what happened in Ch14, there's still love and passion there. I simply don't get this argument.

Just have patience and play the upcoming free chapters, or if you like the game; we'd obviously greatly appreciate your support and you'd get two more chapters right away.

Also, thanks for all your feedback in this thread bud. Greatly appreciated!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I respect Palmer's talents but he/she doesn't seem to understand why Amanda's sudden change of attitude and shitty treatment of everyone is off putting to so many. Yeah I know she is still young but she was developing into a mature adult then Auntie comes through the door and she reverts back to a petulant, selfish little bitch. Passive/Aggressive behavior is not sexy or will win you many fans of Amanda if that matters. In reading the thread, many have chosen others in the story that they prefer over Amanda. I'm changing the story for me to "Lily for Lunch"!

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I respect Palmer's talents but he/she doesn't seem to understand why Amanda's sudden change of attitude and shitty treatment of everyone is off putting to so many. Yeah I know she is still young but she was developing into a mature adult then Auntie comes through the door and she reverts back to a petulant, selfish little bitch. Passive/Aggressive behavior is not sexy or will win you many fans of Amanda if that matters. In reading the thread, many have chosen others in the story that they prefer over Amanda. I'm changing the story for me to "Lily for Lunch"!
Thanks for your comment. I definitely understand it. This is a series though, and you sort of have to follow it for all of it to make sense. But I totally understand it; that's why I'm trying so hard to explain Amanda's behavior :)

Have a great Sunday bud!

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
There are multiple angles here to view. Celia has an axe to grind. MC just wants to be left alone from Lenie's family, and focus on his work and daughter. Amanda is trying to find her place in the world (as a young adult) and has always identified herself as a semi-orphan (mom died) and down on her luck due to MC (dad) never having cash. Now Celia comes in and says that she could have had money and her mom could have been saved if MC (dad) would have swallowed his pride and done something (don't know - haven't got there). Amanda is frustrated, a teenager, and now her entire identity is thrown for a loop. Yes she looses her shit and needs space to think. Again - She is a freaking teenager.
Yup. It's easy for us to know better, of course, but flawed characters gonna flaw. So many villainous characters have done exactly that -- start shit, get beat, try and wave the white flag and be civil, then use that opening to undermine the heroes through doubt and such. Involving Moe was a smart touch from the aunt -- bringing in a supposedly legitimate law figure, not to mention a friend of the target/MC, just makes the findings (in support of the slanted case) seem all the more convincing.

I do agree that having Amanda stay with her was a step too far. Dunno if that'll be important later.

I'm actually GLAD it isn't the millionth "oh no my lover is cheating" conflict storyline, which seems to be a crutch these games find all too convenient to lean on. As messy as the execution has been, at least it isn't a retread of that.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Yup. It's easy for us to know better, of course, but flawed characters gonna flaw. So many villainous characters have done exactly that -- start shit, get beat, try and wave the white flag and be civil, then use that opening to undermine the heroes through doubt and such. Involving Moe was a smart touch from the aunt -- bringing in a supposedly legitimate law figure, not to mention a friend of the target/MC, just makes the findings (in support of the slanted case) seem all the more convincing.

I do agree that having Amanda stay with her was a step too far. Dunno if that'll be important later.

I'm actually GLAD it isn't the millionth "oh no my lover is cheating" conflict storyline, which seems to be a crutch these games find all too convenient to lean on. As messy as the execution has been, at least it isn't a retread of that.
I agree it is refreshing to have a different set of obstacles to overcome and its all about the execution of it. Just the sudden 180 attitude we as the player are met with. Its funny because Amanda even admits she doesn't trust or really like the aunt in the beginning and then BAM... MC garbage, Aunt Super AWESOME.... gtfo...

Reactions: DrFog

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Last time,when i play this game,i was available to every chapter from the saves before the one i played - this was until chapter 12! Now,when i start chapter 13 or 14, i need to start new game and can't press unload and continue from my saves before! I thing,i just will refuse to play this game again and delete her,don't want to start new game (even if its only for some chapter) when i don't know what decisions are made it then and they are probably not mine (probably are automatically from the game)!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I agree it is refreshing to have a different set of obstacles to overcome and its all about the execution of it. Just the sudden 180 attitude we as the player are met with. Its funny because Amanda even admits she doesn't trust or really like the aunt in the beginning and then BAM... MC garbage, Aunt Super AWESOME.... gtfo...
Maybe we should call the aunt Eric...

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
For those of you who are talking about events that happen after chapter 14 please put it into spoilers. It is unfair of you to talk about "future" events!!!!

Thank you.

Reactions: Palmer

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

heidi20.png

( to see to this in 1080p and it's native resolution).

Well, the title is pretty self-explanatory. Heidi is in the player's bedroom. I wonder what will happen... :)
Let us know what you think about this image (it's obviously still work in progress).

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I think that this whole Aunt shenanigan could have been an excellent twist to the story, but there are two major flaws. First, Palmer has just been dragging it out way too hard. There's too much filler and not enough problem solving, and the whole situation is way too irritating to leave it be for so long. Second, the way Amanda reacts to it is absurd. Sure, she might want to distance herself, but to outright leave and go live with her Aunt is just ridiculous. If I had an "Aunt" that just showed up in my life one day and told me that my father/mother was a criminal, I would tell them to fuck off and go get the answers from my parents, not from some random-ass lady that just inserted herself into my life. Not to mention that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you obviously don't understand what Amanda has learned what the sister of her mother has told her about the MC. I'm guessing? Anyway, thanks for your feedback man!

Reactions: recatcher
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes