3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone send me a pm and discibe me what happens after D meet her aunt? thats the last time i played and would like to know if its worth playing or if i wait for a few more updates
D meets the aunt and everything changes shes hardly around her n F are snapping at each other Moe still playing the pronoun game of knowing your secret still hasnt said what

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Hi. Am i missing something? In the walkthrough it says chapters 15 and 16? But the OP links end chapter 14...
Chapters 15 & 16 are currently only. 14 was the newest free chapter released today.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
So I'm new here and I have a question....if I download and play the offline version does it direct me to the online version? Can I continue the chapters with the saves from my PC rather than cookies (From what I've read) my question is when I complete a chapter and continue yo the next one would the game read my saves and let me play the next chapter? Or should I proceed to play the online version?
Online and offline are separate and can’t be mixed. Yes, if you continue to play downloaded versions then it will continue your progress. If you ever become a Patreon, online is best as that’s how it’s released there. But if you continue with the free releases, it’s your personal preference!

TehFreaky

Jun 16, 2017
ok about to download the game, but conflicted to whether i should download the online or offline versions. Is the only difference in content between offline and online is the fact that online has voice overs in some chapters?

sam1019

May 15, 2018
Download backup saves from

Copy and paste the DFD_chapter_11_backup.dat file to C:\Users\*YourAccount*\AppData\Local\VNE2

Change that files names to DfD11.saveMap_ch11_continuity.dat

Voila!
thanx bro

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I use to be one of the biggest fans of Palmer they ever was. The first game he ever created is still to this day the best game I ever played. To me its the best game he ever created. I supported him for awhile until something happened in my life where I couldn't any longer.
I was on his website just the other day and read a post asking if you was a 5 dollar a month supporter when could you play the games. The answer was 2 months after the release when it was released for free. I'm not sure if I will ever play another one of his games.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The game very quickly will be drawing to a close I bet, not too many chapters left to clear up the plot I don't think. I've played the newest Patreon chapters (had to start over due to the website being involved), so I can tell you the missing chapters from here are amazing and worth looking forward to.

Reactions: Palmer

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
You can download them .
Downloading some savefiles are all cool and dandy. But what do we do after downloading them?
Are they to be renamed, to be stored in /appdata/.. ?
Wierd leaving savedata with no instructions.

Can't even post a reply on the site. Just wauw..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone send me a pm and discibe me what happens after D meet her aunt? thats the last time i played and would like to know if its worth playing or if i wait for a few more updates
I tried to play after she turned up but the story kinda went to shit after that and I lost interest. I skipped most of it and just read the bits with characters I found interesting.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I use to be one of the biggest fans of Palmer they ever was. The first game he ever created is still to this day the best game I ever played. To me its the best game he ever created. I supported him for awhile until something happened in my life where I couldn't any longer.
I was on his website just the other day and read a post asking if you was a 5 dollar a month supporter when could you play the games. The answer was 2 months after the release when it was released for free. I'm not sure if I will ever play another one of his games.
Not sure how people like him actually still have patreons. I mean each update doesn't exactly have a lot of renders. I've seen .01's release with twice as many renders than a couple of Palmers updates.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Not sure how people like him actually still have patreons. I mean each update doesn't exactly have a lot of renders. I've seen .01's release with twice as many renders than a couple of Palmers updates.
I had alot of respect for Palmer but when i seen that post it just took something out of me. I'm not trying to put him down or stop anyone from liking his games. I just can't follow him anymore.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes