3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Finish Ch16 or download a backup. If that doesn't work, get in touch with us on our discord :)
I finished it..

every other update i played downloading from here had a similar issue.. I download the 12th, it says i must finish it and play the 11th and then open up my browser with the 11th version..

i wonder if its because i was a patron for a while and always played on the browser? :unsure:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I liked this update.
Having Amanda at the beach was a great vehicle to have the main characters interact while having her in very little clothing.
I did think the MC was going to take the restaurant the Hooters route to save his business.
Of course I also thought there was foreshadowing of Heidi and Kathy having a relationship.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I finished it..

every other update i played downloading from here had a similar issue.. I download the 12th, it says i must finish it and play the 11th and then open up my browser with the 11th version..

i wonder if its because i was a patron for a while and always played on the browser? :unsure:
Online and offline saves don’t work with the opposite version. Back up saves are online only. If you’re playing offline, you’ll have to play thru it all unless someone sends you a save for the offline version.
Imo, play online if you can, because backup saves are convenient

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Online and offline saves don’t work with the opposite version. Back up saves are online only. If you’re playing offline, you’ll have to play thru it all unless someone sends you a save for the offline version.
Imo, play online if you can, because backup saves are convenient
yeah but is there an online freee version of chapter 17?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm not defending anything, I simply said that was not what I said :) Feel free to like or dislike the game, it is free after all.
Actually I still like the game in general, many good points, it just could have been even more without such a character handling blunder. One other user stated it already well, that it would have been no problem if the aunt would have had a nice, kind fasade, slowly poisoning Amanda´s point of view. Then reconciliation would have been easy.
But with the aunt a haughty, not even slightly hiding her intent person, it simply is OoC for Amanda to believe her one word. Personally I think it was worse what came then, the callous, abusive way Amanda treated her Dad and friends. It is very hard to justify a reconciliation under these circumstances.

Nevertheless, I look forward to your new game. Without a similar character blunder it is bound to be great.

Reactions: HangTuah and Endrju

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually I still like the game in general, many good points, it just could have been even more without such a character handling blunder. One other user stated it already well, that it would have been no problem if the aunt would have had a nice, kind fasade, slowly poisoning Amanda´s point of view. Then reconciliation would have been easy.
But with the aunt a haughty, not even slightly hiding her intent person, it simply is OoC for Amanda to believe her one word. Personally I think it was worse what came then, the callous, abusive way Amanda treated her Dad and friends. It is very hard to justify a reconciliation under these circumstances.

Nevertheless, I look forward to your new game. Without a similar character blunder it is bound to be great.
I agree the aunt having a nicer facade to slowly erode the daughter's trust in her father would seem more plausible, but that would have added additional updates that the dev may not have wanted to do.
The aunt is from a very wealthy family, if you have ever had to deal with spoiled rich kids you'll understand the aunt's attitude. Like many wealthy individuals in real life the aunt may believe in her social superiority (which in some twisted way they think translates to a general superiority). She may actually feel put out by having to deal with the peasants.
That and the aunt has created an image of the father that while not true is based on belief, and belief (emotion) is often far stronger than fact.

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
Is it a common issue that we sometimes have 2 background music playing together? I'm playing the online version. Is there anyway to fix it? It's kind of disrupt the mood.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
nice
but strange choice of delivery
deal breaker for me
make a one piece ren'py or unity and it's fine

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes