3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
nice
but strange choice of delivery
deal breaker for me
make a one piece ren'py or unity and it's fine
There are plans to compile dfd into a single file. Remaking the game in renpy or unity would be a time consuming process and I don’t foresee them doing that.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
nice
but strange choice of delivery
deal breaker for me
make a one piece ren'py or unity and it's fine
Ren'py doesnt support HTML5 (unless they have updated their engine since I last checked). The entire game will be released in one file when we can :)

Reactions: Roido

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
@Palmer Like many, I didn't like the latter chapters and I'll avoid being repetitive. It's an opinion? Of course, art is subjective; I'll give the last chapters a try? Sure, it's a undeniably well made game and I look forward to see how it all wraps up.

But here is the thing...

When a guy says "I swear we shot the scene right, it's HBO who screwed up during compression, turn your brightness up and it'll be fine", you didn't get what you wanted, but at least you know this guy is aware something was off and will be more careful next time.

When someone says "Stop bitching about Luke" or "You don't get Superman like I do", you get Solo and Justice League.

If we complain how the story went, it's because you and your team made us care about it and its characters; because, paying or not, we're fans and have high hopes for DH and everything that comes after.

You don't need to bow down to us freeloaders, you shouldn't take things we say as The Truth, but it would be reassuring to know our complains are being listened and though about.

Thanks for everything and keep up the good work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
latest ch was nice as usual but sexwise quite lacking compared to few prev. chs.

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
Hi, so I downloaded the offline Mac version and played chapter 1-2 perfectly fine, but I can't sleep to play any of the chapters after that, it only shows me a blank black screen and no matter what I click or press nothing happens. I also tried to press esc like some people recommended, but nothing happens. Please help.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ren'py doesnt support HTML5 (unless they have updated their engine since I last checked). The entire game will be released in one file when we can :)
But Ren'Py gives you Mac and Linux versions for free, and I bet wouldn't have required near the customization that your programmer had to do.

What's the reason HTML5 is a requirement? patron only vs free release issues? If so, I don't agree with that, but I can understand it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can anyone plz share ch 18 and 19
DFD chapters come in 3 release flavors:
  1. patreon only online
  2. free online
  3. free offline
Flavors 2 and 3 for chapters 18 and 19 haven't been released yet.

While it's possible that someone could crack the patron releases, that hasn't been done since chapter 11 because of heightened security.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Have a few questions here

Is 19 v is final?

What if I became patron right now? Will I be able to continue therefore I played only offline versions, or I'll need to play all thought the beginning?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes 19 will be final. if you become patron then you can use backupsaves to play.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes