3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
so it ends on ch19 shame he should continiu whit this game. this game is one of the best i have played so far

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
The link doesn't seem to work. Is there another link or can the owner have a look at it? Thanks.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Would be nice if there was a faster way to skip things, or more cheatcodes like the one for the Heidi/Veronicasex in Ch.4

I'm all for Lily, but I'd also like to see how the Kathy path evolves, except I have to replay from the point where I promised Lily that it's not just a one-time thing (don't even know where that was, Ch.14? 15?), and the skipping takes forever. Not very encouraged to actually "replay"

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Will this game have a full version released after last chapter? I found this line/offline chapter system pretty annoying.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I played the cracked versions of game 1-11 as they were released but was not able to load save in 12 or anything after 12so have not played the game for months. Why no cracked versions after V-11? Why the change so old saves dont work? Anone have a solution or work-around?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Will this game have a full version released after last chapter? I found this line/offline chapter system pretty annoying.
There are plans to compile dfd into a single file. Remaking the game in renpy or unity would be a time consuming process and I don’t foresee them doing that.
Palmer wrote many times in this thread for a possible full release for this game ; he wrote also about one complete Version on Steam ; i suppose that before this we will have to wait for the free release of Ch 18 and 19 before this complete file ....

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Palmer wrote many times in this thread for a possible full release for this game ; he wrote also about one complete Version on Steam ; i suppose that before this we will have to wait for the free release of Ch 18 and 19 before this complete file ....
Would be nice if that happend. I stop playing this game many releases ago, waiting for a fluid gameplay someday...

Reactions: Giovany

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
played cracked versions of game 10-11 but was not able to load save in 12 or anythign after 12 ... Why no cracked versions that after V-11? Why the change so old saves dont work?
This thing it's discussed hundreds of times already in this thread , you can find easily with a simple search ; the two versions are nor compatible ( Cracked and Offline ) and nobody will probably cracks anymore after Ch 11 because was more difficult to make this and nobody have more necessity to make ; probably nobody other will crack the missing chapters

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes