3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Sep 21, 2017
I was gonna download this...but then I remembered...I played the cracked version...all my saves are gone...then I said what the hell let's just play it again...

...then I remembered...there is no skip button on this shit :(...

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
I was gonna download this...but then I remembered...I played the cracked version...all my saves are gone...then I said what the hell let's just play it again...

...then I remembered...there is no skip button on this shit :(...
It's probably better just to wait for the complete/finished version to be released anyway.
I think it was almost done or something.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Well thanks for that. For those of you wondering you just have to go to customization in the main menu and you can change it to whatever you want.
And doing it through main menu...Doesn't spit out spoilers either

rrxlewd

Feb 26, 2019
For anyone interested, here is the release history of DFD that I've put together out of my own curiosity. I've included DH as well since it seems relevant.

If it helps encourage anyone to become a Patreon, their Patreon release schedule is extremely reliable and on-point.

I apologize if any dates are off slightly, but they should be pretty close. I pulled the Patreon dates from the Patreon posts themselves but the free release dates are largely from the blog and sometimes required some digging to find the original post date since the blog framework replaces it with the last updated date if the post is modified.
Add the "Patreon Review". It was around late June 2018 referring to this post's submitted date (6/27, between Patreon releases of C10 & C11)

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Palmer ever say anything about combining the chapters and releasing the full game as one big thing?

Or does someone have a list of what chapters have what scenes? Sometimes I like to go back but almost 20 chapters sometimes you mix up if the scene you want is in Chapter 12 or chapter 9

(I always advocate for a Gallery function but in this case I'm just as happy having enough save slots where I can just save before each scene)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's been talk about merging all chs to 1 but that's it.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes