3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 70868
Type cheats instead of save. If no results, there isn't cheats.
Don't forget the * behind "save"! Without it didn't find "saves" or "savefiles" or st like that.
So "cheat*" will find also cheats, cheatfiles, cheatmodes, etc.

It's an "exact search" and you have to say what it should do. It's no google crap with fuzzy search. ;)

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
must i download the real or adoptiv (all capture)
im a little but confus which on i should download

and is it a good game?

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
is there a real cap 5 version from this game? or can i take the cracked when i play the first 4 parts real?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Which one is better adopted or real?
Which is better? Depends on your fetish, friend...

Now a silly question as I'm sure I'm doing something 'stoopid': Ch1 online, finished, made a save. Went to load Ch 2 online (both links from OP). Open game, settings, data, import, restart. It imported because I see my NAME, but it won't activate the LOAD button. Any ideas what I missed? Or does this episode just start as 'new game'?

TIA. --Zen

PS - I was able to load the save file into Ch1 again, so it's not entirely 'broken'.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Which is better? Depends on your fetish, friend...

Now a silly question as I'm sure I'm doing something 'stoopid': Ch1 online, finished, made a save. Went to load Ch 2 online (both links from OP). Open game, settings, data, import, restart. It imported because I see my NAME, but it won't activate the LOAD button. Any ideas what I missed? Or does this episode just start as 'new game'?

TIA. --Zen

PS - I was able to load the save file into Ch1 again, so it's not entirely 'broken'.
If everything is working correctly, after you export your save files from ch 1 online, you should have a DFD.dat file wherever you exported it. When you go to the online ch 2 and import your .dat file the game restarts with your settings from chapter 1. The .dat file keeps track of things like diner name and character name and holds your ch 1 saves. But since ch 2 is a new game, you have no saves to load at that point and you should just select new game after the restart. The import process sets up the initial starting conditions for the new chapter based on your decisions in the last chapter.

That's why the "cracked" ch 4 and 5 run a mini web server at localhost so the chapter gets served locally and the online save mechanic still works.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
@Regardie: Yeah, figured that was an option but knowing it's a little fragile didn't want to corrupt anything...

Thanks for the feedback!

--Zen

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
good game,nice balance between character interplay and sex scenes.
not crazy about voice mode. voices don't match the ones in my head (for the characters. FYI the other voices in my head speak in Klingon which I don't speak) and dialogue cadence kinda sounds like the voice actors are reading a bedtime story.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes