3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

kays

Jan 4, 2018
really likd that game but this online browser stuff is kinda meeeh not hard to use but i dont like it

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
update schedule appears to follow end of the month trend so very likely this coming Wednesday for Chapter 6 unless something happens.

as for non-patrons we will have to wait patiently for the free version to be available publicly or for a modder to provide a web based or offline version.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
well it does depend on your fetish though..
Real = you want to possibly fuck your blood related daughter..
vs.
Adopted = you want to possibly fuck your related by paper daughter..
(related by paper.. since iirc adoptions are only valid after signing a bunch of papers)

Reactions: ipfakealias

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
well it does depend on your fetish though..
Real = you want to possibly fuck your blood related daughter..
vs.
Adopted = you want to possibly fuck your related by paper daughter..
(related by paper.. since iirc adoptions are only valid after signing a bunch of papers)
Ah.. I Thought it might be different contents/scenes, thanks for clearing that up..

User00015

May 16, 2017
Online fails to download randomly. And if i can't import a save into the downloaded version what's the point of them? Am I missing something?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
you can use offline version too.
though its only browser since v4? because of the cracked n stuff
Correct. If you want to play the cracked chapter 5, then you have to play all the previous chapters online and save a backup file after playing chapter 4 to import it into chapter 5.
how do I boot cracked 5 ver for mac? sorry
I cant't help you much, since I don't have a Mac, but this is what I do know:

On a Mac you have to install Python for Mac and run a Python-based web server to serve the game on your computer for yourself - like this:

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Just found this game. Played through the 4 chapters (will wait for 5 to be free to download). Wow, just what a great game. If there is a walkthrough though, someone please link me to it. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
liked the arcade part. I find it amazing that games I once played in an arcade are now part of game within a game. I think I kept replaying that part because it reminded me of being in a video arcade again. lol

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Sweet, so probably two weeks until the downloadable version of ch5 is available.

Does anyone recall anything about how many chapters there are going to be? Is it seven or eight? I kind of remember there once being a post about the game being approved for two more chapters. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean it was going to stop at that point.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes