3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Chapter 6 & 7 were pretty boring IMO.... some dry humping and a shower scene... sex with a random.
Had the shower scene and dry humping but no sign of sex with a random??
Who is it? The hitchhiker, the jukebox repairer? How/where is it triggered?
Any help gratefully accepted :)

ptrinh

Apr 6, 2018
If the ESC trick does not work for you do the following:
  1. Go to
  2. On the URL bar of the patreon page copy paste
    Code:
    javascript:document.write('<a href="https://love-joint-games.com/DfD/ch6_65dfgh09/check.html">Enjoy</a>');
    (be careful, your browser might remove "javacript:" when you paste)
  3. Click Enjoy

Tested on chrome 65.0.3325.181
Hey I could load the game, however upon playing on Chrome, I got stuck at a talking scene with Lizzy: "Hmm what advice should I give her?".

Also, whenever I try to save the game, it turns to a blank black screen.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Played the first few episodes, and just not impressed. Characters mostly in the same poses and clothes, and those crossing transitions...

It seems there are only a handful of new renders per. This easily could've been released as one episode, so I have to vote for this being a Patreon Milker.

Nothing like the other game which offered more content and interest.

Reactions: Jackmann

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is even no sign about jukebox? Not even in conversations. It was broken at first episode as I remember. Played CH6 many times but no change. Only last question about poems decides shower scene.

How to get jukebox or garage? Am I playing something different?

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
There is even no sign about jukebox? Not even in conversations. It was broken at first episode as I remember. Played CH6 many times but no change. Only last question about poems decides shower scene.

How to get jukebox or garage? Am I playing something different?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're asking but this is in chapter 7.

peterzezima322

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone have a backup file so I can play chapter 7? I formatted and don't have the time to play the previous ones again. If possibly, would prefer the redhead bartender in it.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Just ran into the daughter's name issue when starting Chapter 3.

I went to the DfD3.profile.dat file under Local Settings/Application Data/VNE2/ then used a base64 decoder to decode that to plain text, made the relevant edits to the relationships and name(s), added a new line at the end (just hit enter) to match the original format (not sure if it was necessary), re-encoded to base64, saved as DfD3.profile.dat and started a new game. Works fine so far.

I couldn't deal with the name changing after already playing 2 chapters... so I had to find a fix. ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
any chance any of you pirates who are good with coding can heist chapters 6 and 7 for the technologically-challenged like myself.
thanks

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
I saw some comments about playing ch6 and 7, but where are u guys playing it? do you have to pleadge to be able to play?

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
any chance any of you pirates who are good with coding can heist chapters 6 and 7 for the technologically-challenged like myself.
thanks
Ch 6 link is here

Ch 7 link is here

And the instructions for the escape trick is here
Read the escape trick then apply it to each chapter to play them.

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
Ch 6 link is here

Ch 7 link is here

And the instructions for the escape trick is here
Read the escape trick then apply it to each chapter to play them.
thx a lot, but can you give me a backup file of ch5 pls?

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Just ran into the daughter's name issue when starting Chapter 3.

I went to the DfD3.profile.dat file under Local Settings/Application Data/VNE2/ then used a base64 decoder to decode that to plain text, made the relevant edits to the relationships and name(s), added a new line at the end (just hit enter) to match the original format (not sure if it was necessary), re-encoded to base64, saved as DfD3.profile.dat and started a new game. Works fine so far.

I couldn't deal with the name changing after already playing 2 chapters... so I had to find a fix. ;)
Or you could have clicked the "Customization" button in the main menu and changed her name back in a second.

Reactions: Iam8Bit and Wookie
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes