5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
MainMenu.jpg

Overview:
Daughter of Hephaestus is an erotic visual novel with tons of choices, both big and small, for you to make. Not every character in the game is going to like the choices you make, but that's half the fun.
The story is set in a version of modern day Europe where the gods of the Ancient Greeks (called Olympians) are very real and still involved in the lives of everyday people.
When the impossible happens and one of their own, Aphrodite, gets brutally murdered the blame is put on the machines (called Androids) created by Hephaestus. His brother Ares is ready to go to war over this tragic event and all the other Olympians will be forced to pick a side.
In the mortal world a guy called Andrew is living alone in his apartment. On his way back from buying some more cheap bottles of wine he encounters a pretty, young girl nearly being shot without apparent reason.
It is up to Andrew, this mysterious young girl, an Oracle by the name of Valerie and a bartender with a mysterious past and hatred towards prophecies to figure out the truth behind Aphrodite's impossible death.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-13
Release Date: 2019-01-11
Developer: Bright Sun Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

19.png 38.png 3.png 51.png

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
If I´m not in a wrong, this dev has cancelled like 3 or 4 games already. Will this one be the 5th?
Got me doing a quick search on here, and indeed, four games marked abandoned, and two finished. This and another game is apparently what they've got going at the moment.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Immediately recognise the art style. Hope you will at least finish this one my dude. Good luck either way

flinger

May 3, 2017
Aubrey1901 - If I´m not in a wrong, this dev has cancelled like 3 or 4 games already. Will this one be the 5th?

Probably, last game was looking really promising. Supporters may reconsider supporting any future projects as the dev seems to keep pulling the plug.

Reactions: Koulo077

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I love Greek Mythology, that said BrightSun has abandoned a much better game that already had greek mythology before... Its weird how she can go from Blooming Love a game that was for the most part beloved, and completed, to multiple projects that she just abandons...

Reactions: Grelk and MoreLinks
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote