4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
He just to lazy to create another comic for oldman lover instead he turn one of his work to please oldman fetish lmao.
True, and now, to almost nobody's surprise, we hear Daval say Peter won't go fuck himself after he fucks Sarah, like he initially said, and that another old fart will pop up soon to clap her cheeks too. Da fuck is this comic becoming ?? A retirement home for old ugly bastards obsessed with incest and Sarah's fat ass ??:ROFLMAO::KEK:

The funny thing is, he could've made this old fool be David's wingman and help him seduce and fuck both Sarah and Alice, a win-win case for everybody, and by that, I mean Daval and his subscribers. I don't think ppl would've been so disappointed in him, if Daval did that and made Peter's scenes seem like sharing scenes, instead of all this cuckery he was bribed to suddenly force into the story, but it's his decision and his responsibility to deal with the consequences.

I hope that daval doesn't end up like fate of y3df.
Same here. Even tho Daval is superior to them in terms of everything, Y3DF had almost the same "0 fucks given" attitude about taking accountability for the shit they did and kept on not giving a flying fuck about most of their fanbase till they ended up being put of business. I don't want the same thing happening to Daval too, but ppl can't be fooled forever with cheap, ridiculous excuses and empty promises. Hope he realizes that.

With this information maybe David from MT will end up getting fucked by Peter
Don't give him any funny ideas man, cuz seeing how the story unfolds in every chapter, I wouldn't be surprised to see David end up on the old fart's dick too with Sarah and Alice waiting for their turn and encouraging him from the sidelines.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

iceza

Oct 4, 2017
True, and now, to almost nobody's surprise, we hear Daval say Peter won't go fuck himself after he fucks Sarah, like he initially said, and that another old fart will pop up soon to clap her cheeks too. Da fuck is this comic becoming ?? A retirement home for old ugly bastards obsessed with incest and Sarah's fat ass ??:ROFLMAO::KEK:

The funny thing is, he could've made this old fool be David's wingman and help him seduce and fuck both Sarah and Alice, a win-win case for everybody, and by that, I mean Daval and his subscribers. I don't think ppl would've been so disappointed in him, if Daval did that and made Peter's scenes seem like sharing scenes, instead of all this cuckery he was bribed to suddenly force into the story, but it's his decision and his responsibility to deal with the consequences.

Same here. Even tho Daval is superior to them in terms of everything, Y3DF had almost the same "0 fucks given" attitude about taking accountability for the shit they did and kept on not giving a flying fuck about most of their fanbase till they ended up being put of business. I don't want the same thing happening to Daval too, but ppl can't be fooled forever with cheap, ridiculous excuses and empty promises. Hope he realizes that.

Don't give him any funny ideas man, cuz seeing how the story unfolds in every chapter, I wouldn't be surprised to see David end up on the old fart's dick too with Sarah and Alice waiting for their turn and encouraging him from the sidelines.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mt will full of oldman wtf davel thinking turn sarah house to retirment home.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I love Daval but it was better before this explanation, at least before we could blame the other guy and understand Daval reasons to change the story (money! I would too), but now he confirmed that if he finds the story boring he will change it, what does this mean for SN and ID? MT wasn't boring at all, the story didn't even reach its peak when he decided to add Peter instead of pushing new things like David/Alice or include Aaron or even use the husband of Sarah if they wanted to push the whole uncle/niece fetish.

He just to lazy to create another comic for oldman lover instead he turn one of his work to please oldman fetish lmao.
This isn't even about old fetish, it's about netorare fetish, if they make Peter the protagonist of his own comic they will not like him anymore because he will be the protagonist! you need to understand that they don't see themselves as Peter, they see themselves as the beta male watching the other guy fucking his GF, wife or relative.

Of course, Daval could create a new comic with a loser protagonist and Peter as the "villain" but it's easier to just pick an already established comic and slowly add some netorare elements, that also has a bigger impact because the MC (David) wasn't a loser, he was the one fucking someone else wife (netori) so seeing him "lose the woman to a bigger fish" it's more exciting for them.

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
I love Daval but it was better before this explanation, at least before we could blame the other guy and understand Daval reasons to change the story (money! I would too), but now he confirmed that if he finds the story boring he will change it, what does this mean for SN and ID? MT wasn't boring at all, the story didn't even reach its peak when he decided to add Peter instead of pushing new things like David/Alice or include Aaron or even use the husband of Sarah if they wanted to push the whole uncle/niece fetish.

This isn't even about old fetish, it's about netorare fetish, if they make Peter the protagonist of his own comic they will not like him anymore because he will be the protagonist! you need to understand that they don't see themselves as Peter, they see themselves as the beta male watching the other guy fucking his GF, wife or relative.

Of course, Daval could create a new comic with a loser protagonist and Peter as the "villain" but it's easier to just pick an already established comic and slowly add some netorare elements, that also has a bigger impact because the MC (David) wasn't a loser, he was the one fucking someone else wife (netori) so seeing him "lose the woman to a bigger fish" it's more exciting for them.
It is worse to take something that became famous and acceptable and transform it, I don't know if you have ever played Foot of the Mountains but the moment the creator made a scene of Melinda being fucked by a thug to help the MC, her ruin began, her subscribers began to fall and no matter how much he explained the scene they stopped trusting him, in the end he had to make that scene optional but the damage was already done and from what I can see Daval is following that path

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
Seen on X

Immoral Desire # 7 View attachment 3292891
What follows is that they both go to bathe and walk down the hallway without clothes. What a stupid story, Daval says that Mt was repetitive, well now another sex scene in the bathroom like ID 4

Surely one of her pimps was a bathroom cleaner and is paying her to have all the scenes in bathrooms (the bathroom at her house, a public bathroom, her friend's bathroom).

Last edited:

franciscb1

Mar 11, 2022
What follows is that they both go to bathe and walk down the hallway without clothes. What a stupid story, Daval says that Mt was repetitive, well now another sex scene in the bathroom like ID 4

Surely one of her pimps was a bathroom cleaner and is paying her to have all the scenes in bathrooms (the bathroom at her house, a public bathroom, her friend's bathroom).
bro calm down

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I love Daval but it was better before this explanation, at least before we could blame the other guy and understand Daval reasons to change the story (money! I would too), but now he confirmed that if he finds the story boring he will change it, what does this mean for SN and ID? MT wasn't boring at all
I told you in one of my previews posts that SN and ID are not off his list of things necessary to spice shit up yet, and that's one of the reasons why I won't support this guy again till he proves to us his word actually means something.

It wouldn't make sense for Daval to keep all those other idiots in his stories, especially in SN, where Liam and Amanda have to deal with an insane mob boss to cover Liam's stupid dad's supposed debts. Personally, I'd go all John Kramer on his and his son's asses and ride off with my women into the sunset ASAP so I wouldn't be forced to constantly look over my shoulder for some lunatic wanting to shoot me, or rape the women in my family, or hell, even both. And Alexa's an already proven slut. If she risked her comfortable million-dollar life for a stupid fling, she'll risk her relationship with Liam for way less than that. I'm still surprised she ain't somehow connected to that mobster or blackmailed by him, cuz I could've sworn she was shady enough to serve him her sister and nephew on a silver platter.

Hope Daval won't change anything about her character in the next chapters, but I suspect she's gonna be the first of Liam's LIs to get the NTR treatment.:cautious:

the story didn't even reach its peak when he decided to add Peter instead of pushing new things like David/Alice or include Aaron or even use the husband of Sarah if they wanted to push the whole uncle/niece fetish.
Don't worry, I'm almost 100% sure the lil fucker Aaron will get a chance to fuck Sarah too, cuz some shit like this is to be expected from this mindless, 0 build up fuckery.

The thing that amuses me a lil is that Daval made David constantly neglect Sarah too, just like her impotent husband did, so he can claim that's her excuse for jumping on the old fag's dick, but that's bullshit, cuz it's perfectly clear to anyone who read the shit he now calls a story that Sarah lost at least a few functional brain cells and started acting like the usual CrazyDad3D dumb cumslut that belongs to the streets for no real reasons other than that cuck $$$.

The unspoken but hard to deny truth.(y)

that also has a bigger impact because the MC (David) wasn't a loser, he was the one fucking someone else wife (netori) so seeing him "lose the woman to a bigger fish" it's more exciting for them.
We still have Daniel in ID, but I wouldn't exactly call it a shocking plot twist if we saw him get taken out of the picture to fuck some random slut like Sofia, while the other two creeps fuck Lana for the 'plot'. And let's not forget that Liam isn't safe from a 'plot-necessary' cucking in SN either, so let's see how shit unfolds and hope I'm wrong about these two scenarios.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
MT es una muy buena historia, espero que Sarah disfrute pronto del sexo con el viejo, no entiendo por qué los seguidores rechazan al viejo. SN es aburrido porque siempre joden con los mismos protagonistas, ID va por el mismo camino.
No me gusta el incesto pero disfruto la exuberancia de las mujeres y la calidad de los dibujos.
No entiendo cómo están tan seguros de que DAVAL se dejó corromper por usuarios pagos. No creo que la trama de la historia haya cambiado influenciada por ellos.
ENGLISH ONLY, PLEASE.
---------------------------
Solo Inglés, por favor.
Usa .

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Seen on X

Immoral Desire # 7
Lana's body, especially her ass, is something else. Dayum !! We all deserve a woman like her in our lives, cuz she smokin' fuckin' hot and real wife material with those wide hips and huge tits of hers.:love:

There's attractive women, and then there's her. Bitch has no rival in terms of physical attractiveness. Too bad she ain't a lil sluttier for her son's dick and more into dirty talking, but that's just my personal preference, not a flaw for her character.

What a stupid story, Daval says that Mt was repetitive, well now another sex scene in the bathroom like ID 4
argue my point debate don't be like all NTR lovers who say why are we complaining but their comments are just
:Let a friend of the old man or a black man or a homeless person arrive.
Imagine hearing some ppl finding the MCs in SN and ID fucking their LIs and a few side characters boring, and instead of asking for a few good plot twists, intriguing revelations and interesting stories, like the thing with the mysterious lab in SN, they ask for more of that supposed 'boring' fuckery, but with ugly bastards instead of decent-looking young men. Fuck logic is the only forum-friendly thing I can say on this issue.:ROFLMAO:

Rahoso

Nov 19, 2023
MT is a very good story, I hope Sarah enjoys sex with the old man soon, I don't understand why the followers reject the old man. SN is boring because they always fuck with the same protagonists, ID goes the same way.
I don't like incest but I enjoy the exuberance of the women and the quality of the drawings.
I don't understand how they are so sure that DAVAL allowed itself to be corrupted by paid users. I don't think the plot of the story has changed influenced by them.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes