4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Bifyou

Jul 12, 2024
Can you re-up to another Host so they won't get deleted please?
Mr Chay,

Your Avatar/pic from the game "Crazy Son" is this mystery I cannot solve. Is that specific pic, scene, fan art ? Because I downloaded each version of the game itself, (Crazy wanker, etc) and that scene is NOT IN THERE.

I'm new to this. Don't know all the tricks. I know you have choices in some games...where you can chose what the next scene will be. I just went straight through the games, default, the way they were.....and never saw that particular scene. Plus there was no way to *skip* anything. That function was not in any of the versions. That can't be right, can it ?

But please explain if you can why I never saw that scene in the game...would greatly appreciate it.

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
If Sofia and Martha see them from behind, I have a guess about what could happen next... they will lie saying that Daniel was fucking his cousin Sharon, after all Daniel mentioned how her body is similar to his mom and they don't know Daniel and Sharon are related so could be a good excuse.
Lana is riding him with her back to curtain (look at preview 2 post above),but mirror is next to them,so not sure that scenario is likely

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Lana is riding him with her back to curtain (look at preview 2 post above),but mirror is next to them,so not sure that scenario is likely
Yeah, but there is also the possibility that Daval ignores the mirror or somehow the angle only allows them to see Daniel's face, I see three possible outcomes of this issue:

-A: Nothing happens, an employee or any other character interrupts them or tells them they can't spy... this one is very possible xD
-B: They find out the truth, record it, and use that evidence to blackmail Lana so they can have sex with Daniel, possible threesome/foursomes in the future.
-C: Somehow they only manage to see Daniel's face, Lana notices and tells Daniel to call her Sharon, since both have similar body type, then Lana and Daniel convince Sharon to pretend to be Daniel's girlfriend in future issues, that will open the other incest options this comic can offer, also Sharon kind of suspect about his cousin and aunt from a previous issue.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes