4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
The scene with Silvia and Alice was completely unnecessary. Waste of time and resources in creating it. Aaron caught David having sex with his mom. And I'm pretty sure Uncle Peter knows about the affair too. What should follow is blackmail, intrigue and I don't know what else. Instead, the action goes in the the usual direction as if the above did not even happen.

Travaruz

Mar 30, 2024
The scene with Silvia and Alice was completely unnecessary. Waste of time and resources in creating it. Aaron caught David having sex with his mom. And I'm pretty sure Uncle Peter knows about the affair too. What should follow is blackmail, intrigue and I don't know what else. Instead, the action goes in the the usual direction as if the above did not even happen.
What makes you think other established subplots will be forgotten? Silvia helped to ease doubts about David, after some time Alice will be sucking him dry herself, i’d rather see Alice finally in action even if it’s not with David, than him and Sarah fucking in freezer.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
What makes you think other established subplots will be forgotten? Silvia helped to ease doubts about David, after some time Alice will be sucking him dry herself, i’d rather see Alice finally in action even if it’s not with David, than him and Sarah fucking in freezer.
Well, it has happened that some things have been forgotten. In MT, this is not yet the case. But, considering the amount of new content per month for all three comics plus some of his other works, and supposedly another comic is on the way, at this rate of new content coming out, I wouldn't be surprised if something else gets swept under the rug.

8TB

Dec 24, 2023
Wouldn't it have been better if Sylvia were switched out for Aaron? I'm assuming Sylvia was introduced for Uncle Peter, but why would she eat out a stranger? Why would Alice let a complete stranger eat her out? Even though I'm not too high on the idea of Peter's being Aaron's "svengali," that would've made more sense than Sylvia's inclusion.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Wouldn't it have been better if Sylvia were switched out for Aaron? I'm assuming Sylvia was introduced for Uncle Peter, but why would she eat out a stranger? Why would Alice let a complete stranger eat her out? Even though I'm not too high on the idea of Peter's being Aaron's "svengali," that would've made more sense than Sylvia's inclusion.
You read my thoughts. It crossed my mind too. There is sex or eating or whatever you can call it. You came in toilet, hear someone moaning and decide to join in. And Alice accept it even she absolutely doesn't know who she is. And all this happens after nothing happens to her for six chapters except wet dreams once.

CazzTitan1987

May 12, 2023
About Alice’s dream, I remember that previously pages, she cum all over her bed, about Silvia I don’t know if she’s hot or she is :love::love::love::love: especially her tits and ass are juicy big :p:p:giggle::giggle:Silvia only blackmailing Alice to get what she wanted when it comes to her eating out I can’t wait for more pages to come.:cool::cool::cool:(y)(y)(y)

106.jpg

Yummy
giphy.gif

8TB

Dec 24, 2023
Ask and ye shall receive. I thought I'd put an iota of my photoshop wizardry to use and translate the most recently submitted images of Immoral Desires 9. (Lucky for you guys, I have a Spanish background.) Pages 101-103 have the original dialogue, so I didn't do much, if anything, there. Pages 106 & 107 have a couple of bubbles with the original dialogue. But the rest is translated by yours truly. I also tinkered with the colors in order to create a bit more contrast and "pop." But enough shop talk, here it is for those of you who want it.

Pages 101-109:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes