Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Any chance of SN9 97+ pls? Don't see it anywhere
Brother u didn't complete sn9 from 97 pages please complete it
Sure, bois. There you go.

SN 9 p97-110

p111-121

p122-135

Alexa's a perfect 10, from head to toe.:love: We need more anal scenes with her, cuz dat ass of hers sure can take a good, deep pounding.

Can you upload the latest images of together 3, please
I'll see what I can do, but it's a lil more complicated with that one bcz of this. Read Daval's reply in the screenshot attached there. The dude asked me to wait two whole months to leak a few pages of MT, which is ridiculous, so it will take some time before the pages for MT4 are gonna be posted here by one of his subs, but that doesn't mean that other users can't leak them earlier, like in this example.

Sanketsexdoll

Jul 24, 2022
Thank you for sharing this boi really appreciated! Btw is 135 last page of this chapter?

Together 4 russian is already leaked right so i guess daval won't mind
I'll see what I can do, but it's a lil more complicated with that one bcz of this. Read Daval's reply in the screenshot attached there. The dude asked me to wait two whole months to leak a few pages of MT, which is ridiculous, so it will take some time before the pages for MT4 are gonna be posted here by one of his subs, but that doesn't mean that other users can't leak them earlier, like in this example.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
I can't understand why you're obsessed with this 4some.
It doesn't need to happen eh. Especially if by 4some, you mean is MC/Alexa/Emma and Emma's father. or MC's mother instead of Alexa. I would also see it as difficult if there were only the MC and the three women. But at least it wouldn't bother me if the MC and up fucking is mother/alexa/emmma.
We are already about to lose together (75% is now gone, barring a miracle the old man will end up in bed with the blonde). So please don't bring bad luck also here...
Won't happen.. Daval already said wayyy back SN will be son/mom/aunt. Emma and dad most likely is a intro to a new comic since SN (Per Daval) will be concluded by year end.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Won't happen.. Daval already said wayyy back SN will be son/mom/aunt. Emma and dad most likely is a intro to a new comic since SN (Per Daval) will be concluded by year end.
Are you sure that SN end this year? i mean December this year?
Because there are many things to finish in that story. For example at the end of chapter 8, we see a laboratory with experiments inside. So what mean all that? Some new comic also there?

For the emma and dad i do not know. I mean i love incest story, but Emma is not so hot like the milf Deval do in other comics. I do not know how famous he can become, a comic about the father and emma. I think is good for a one shot comics. but not for a new series.

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
Are you sure that SN end this year? i mean December this year?
Because there are many things to finish in that story. For example at the end of chapter 8, we see a laboratory with experiments inside. So what mean all that? Some new comic also there?

For the emma and dad i do not know. I mean i love incest story, but Emma is not so hot like the milf Deval do in other comics. I do not know how famous he can become, a comic about the father and emma. I think is good for a one shot comics. but not for a new series.
Daval in comments ( twitter ) said he isn't goin to turn SN into si-fi so we can forget about them.he could add them in other comics in future.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes