4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
This comic was the one with the most potential, you had aunt/nephew, the eventual brother/sister, a possible cousin/cousin and mom/son and if the mom of the MC appears someday a possible double mom/son, double aunt/nephew, sister/sister, aunt/niece and mom/daughter, not to mention countless threesomes/foursomes, because I don't mind seeing the characters share, but at least the ones we had before this old guy were good looking! this Uncle Peter may add the uncle/niece fetish to the mix but if they wanted that so much they had a better, younger and more attractive option right there, this is just the classic creepy old guy story and I hope this issue is the last we see of him.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
It reminds me of another comic called "Welcome Home Mr. Parker" about old man father in law screwing his sons wife and then eventually sets his sights on his niece.
Similar setup in that the old man visits and the daughter in law has to play host and she finds condoms and etc etc.
I'll leave a link in case anyone wants to see what direction this is going.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This comic was the one with the most potential, you had aunt/nephew, the eventual brother/sister, a possible cousin/cousin and mom/son and if the mom of the MC appears someday a possible double mom/son, double aunt/nephew, sister/sister, aunt/niece and mom/daughter, not to mention countless threesomes/foursomes, because I don't mind seeing the characters share, but at least the ones we had before this old guy were good looking! this Uncle Peter may add the uncle/niece fetish to the mix but if they wanted that so much they had a better, younger and more attractive option right there, this is just the classic creepy old guy story and I hope this issue is the last we see of him.
It doesn't really work like that. And it's strange to see the like of someone who I thought was against NTR.

Let's start from a fundamental point. cousin x cousin. That alone is NTR. The MC's sister who fuck with her cousin is NTR! For the simple fact that the cousin is taking MC's sister away from him, since we are talking about an incest comic.
So I don't understand how anyone could have put a like under you comment, given how the story is developing now. There is an old man who is about to take away the MC's woman (aunt). Exact same thing, if you want to think about all the other combinations. So seriously, I don't understand why some people have complained till this day.

Daval if he really will do what he wants to do, he only made mistakes in various points, he should have put NTR on the cover of the first chapter. So whoever he didn't want wouldn't have see this story.

For me if a comic for more than 2 chapters in this case 3 chapter has only 1 protagonist who fuck with the main woman, it must only be him until the end of the comics. With the various women in the comic. The Comic had to be and remain only Netori!
MC who fucks with his aunt, sister, mother or any other women in the comic! No second cousin, who fuck with the MC's sister or mother or double nephew with mother/aunt.

I think we're a little confused here in my opinion. What's the point, have you complained up until now? I seriously don't understand. If you wanna see the other cousin or the dad, act in the same way the old man are doing?

I repeat, the only character who has to have sex in this comic has to be the protagonist. The others must be there only for plot. Otherwise, Daval should have put a tag on the comic, specifying that that comic is NTR (netorare). For me he was wrong, because he became the accomplice of only one VIP member. Not taking into consideration his entire fan base that pays him every month. And you too are wrong because you have complained up until now, but I see that you then give the OK to another possible NTR. Can you explain to me why you have complained up until now?

I'm not talking about you Dustellar Because from what you write i think you are a NTR fan, and not a No NTR fan.
But someone who liked you under your comment should understand on their own who I'm referring to.

Last edited:
Reactions: krmit and Mayonesa

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
Exactly in your opinion.

Daval broke his entire chapter with the intervention of an old pervert. A big mistake.

I already wrote it.

Daval needs a real professional screenwriter,
instead of asking for donations from completely crazy and perverted fans.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Exactly in your opinion.

Daval broke his entire chapter with the intervention of an old pervert. A big mistake.

I already wrote it.

Daval needs a real professional screenwriter, instead of asking for donations from completely sick and perverted fans.
I don't think Daval needs a writer. Because the first two stories he did are well done. The problem is that the third, precisely "together", is evidently not written by him, after 3 chapters, in the fourth an old man arrives, who suddenly has 30 condoms in the cabinet? Above all decrepit, that he can't even stand up, and only God knows how he can still stand up, but above all we have already seen that he should be even bigger than the protagonist of the comic. Come on, for me it's an exaggerated drop in writing. It's classic decelebrated writing, when you add the NTR. Because when you see all the NTR comics they are like this, without a doubt. Women who have no backbone, women who don't know how to choose and have no choices, just stupid people who act for who knows what meaning. The writing level of "together" is much lower than the other two. And I don't think it depends on Daval, but on the simple fact that he is writing it that peter81? Or whatever it's called.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Just curious if from 80 till 89 is released wouldn't be safe to release the rest? like from 33 till 79, or will it be to much of a leak?
The other pages were already posted by dykan29 and me AFAIK. Use the search function.:WeSmart:

by any chance are you a subscriber of mandologica too?
No, I'm not, just to PS and Daval. But if I ever get a subscription to Mando's comics, I'll post them in his thread.;)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It doesn't show MT4 preview on twitter anymore, I wonder why?

View attachment 2948543
I hope he's receiving so many complaints that he understands the mistake he's making in not being the one to write his own story, but instead letting it be destroyed by this Peter81 or whatever his name is. I hope that many people understand and don't resubscribe, maybe this way he will stop being a child and finally be a man.

Seriously, I hope he figures this out before destroying this comic that could still be saved. Even if difficult, it would be enough for the blonde to call an older friend to go out with the old man and continue his life in another way, in this case dying of a heart attack after being with the old lady, the blonde's friend.

After that I would write Peter81 on the tomb and behind it all the fans who laugh and applaud. It's a shame because I don't know if it will ever go like this.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Old Man's about to show the kid how its done! And here i was worried i was gonna have to see the same boring shit of the kid banging his aunt for 10 issues
Old man's about to show our boi what ?? How to embarrass himself ?? What a RL zombie looks like ??:ROFLMAO: Be serious, dude.

Timmy's Mom.
PLEASE, Timmy's MOM!
:cry:
Wrong thread, bro.;)

Backlash probably
Well-deserved backlash, I'd say.

I hope he's receiving so many complaints that he understands the mistake he's making in not being the one to write his own story, but instead letting it be destroyed by this Peter81 or whatever his name is.
I'm sure ppl will 'reward' him accordingly for this bullshit, and it'll be a lot of fun to see him desperately trying to do damage control to prevent his supporters from leaving him like PS did after the Rory bullshit he pulled in Ch10... and shockingly, (to nobody who knows what kinda artist he is) the two new idiots on the island fucked Gina without any repercussions whatsoever, while Dylan got the cuck treatment for reasons, just like David will probably get in this Ch.

I bet this peter81 guy is an older guy himself who's never fucked a woman like Sarah in his whole life and pays Daval good money to make his disgusting fantasy come true through fiction, which is funny and stupid at the same time. Imagine having to explain that to your wife and kids lol, but yeah, I hope the token old fart dies a terrible death at the end of this chapter so we can crack open our champagnes and celebrate the good news.:sneaky:

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
Old Man's about to show the kid how its done! And here i was worried i was gonna have to see the same boring shit of the kid banging his aunt for 10 issues
You're not worried about anything my friend that has to do with the harmonious plot of MT, you just want to see your fetishes, you just have to see your messages always complaining about the same thing.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes