4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

willbr61

Apr 28, 2023
It's disgusting, now if I say goodbye to this thread, what shitty content is coming, I won't waste my money or my energy on this shit, even if many subscribers tell daval that we don't like the direction MT4 is taking. He doesn't seem to care, I hope he cares when he has less money and less dissemination of his content.

He is so obsessed with NTR, just look at a picture of his VIP comic from October.
View attachment 2964753
People who like NTR so much, why don't they go and give their girlfriend to a stranger and fulfill their fantasy? It would be too easy and they stop screwing up games and comics where there weren't any.
what a ridiculous comparison, you're comparing a real life woman with a comic book woman, I'm sorry to tell you but she's not your girlfriend and she's married I'm sorry...

• Haha
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
looks like subscribes are getting really mad at Daval
And that's what he deserves. He must understand that you don't play with your fan base. He goes back to say this is a VIP comic, VIPs have the say on this. But he isn't listening to all the VIPs. Who said NO to this oldman/NTR thing. He is listening to only one VIP "Peter81" not caring about all the other VIPs who told him no. I don't understand why he wants to climb on the spit now.

Why he didn't create a side story? Non-canon or in a parallel universe? She could have done a oneshot about this old man, which didn't affect the basic comic. Can you understand that the VIPs who followed MT up to chapter three won't want to read chapter 4 or other chapters where this old man is in? Who can't tolerate it? The best thing was to say this from the day this comic was launched. Write NTR on the cover and it would have solved all his problems. The VIPs who wanted to stay stayed, and those who didn't want to leave. But obviously in this way he couldn't milk those VIPs who confidently continued to pay, so he deceived and manipulated them, up to chapter 3 to milk more money and then dealt them the blow from behind, with chapter 4. Nice thing, really nice choice What did he do.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
When SN was in the earlier episodes and there was the hint of NTR with the other kid/thug looking for the husband didn't his supporters all get upset and complain and he said it wouldn't happen?
I'm surprised he did it with this comic when he knows the kind of reception it's likely to get.
Also the not falling in love excuse is pretty dumb lol.
IMO he can still salvage the story by not letting it go further then the handjob that's basically already occurred but once they have full on sex it feels like the point of no return. I mean the guy's so decrepit and frail he can't bathe or change his own clothes but has a horse dick and will likely be a fuck machine?
What happens when the next VIP introduces a long lost black great great grandfather in law thrice removed who's a quadriplegic but has a working penis to bang the aunt and sister?
It's ok they won't be in love so all good!

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
When SN was in the earlier episodes and there was the hint of NTR with the other kid/thug looking for the husband didn't his supporters all get upset and complain and he said it wouldn't happen?
I'm surprised he did it with this comic when he knows the kind of reception it's likely to get.
Also the not falling in love excuse is pretty dumb lol.
IMO he can still salvage the story by not letting it go further then the handjob that's basically already occurred but once they have full on sex it feels like the point of no return. I mean the guy's so decrepit and frail he can't bathe or change his own clothes but has a horse dick and will likely be a fuck machine?
What happens when the next VIP introduces a long lost black great great grandfather in law thrice removed who's a quadriplegic but has a working penis to bang the aunt and sister?
It's ok they won't be in love so all good!
Further than that is so ridiculous, a truly point of no return, a comics just for this Peter81, and not for his vip supporter

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Aight that's enough now. Get the thread back on track. Daval is gonna listen to the guy with money, and there's not much we can do about that by writing our frustrations in this thread. Whilst I agree that Daval shouldn't have made the VIP MT comic NTR after it was voted "no NTR", you also know my stance of liking NTR. Thread will probably be cleaned up a bit, but the pictures will remain.

peter73

Dec 24, 2018
Aight that's enough now. Get the thread back on track. Daval is gonna listen to the guy with money, and there's not much we can do about that by writing our frustrations in this thread. Whilst I agree that Daval shouldn't have made the VIP MT comic NTR after it was voted "no NTR", you also know my stance of liking NTR. Thread will probably be cleaned up a bit, but the pictures will remain.
Where you see this voting?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Where you see this voting?
Is present on this topic. Just search, it was posted quite some time ago now. But there is the exact vote. Where we see the closure of the vote is the victory of "NO NTR". There are more then one images. So Daval should have done what VIPs asked = NO NTR. But this Pieter81, no one knows how, convinced Deval not to care about the majority. To the detriment of the minority. He will surely have opened his wallet and Daval immediately shut up and changed the plot to this user's taste.

This discontent has been going on for almost a month now. Ah on this topic there are many VIP members of daval, who pay! So they have every right to be angry. Many of whom unsubscribed after all this. Since Daval wasn't listening to them.

peter73

Dec 24, 2018
Is present on this topic. Just search, it was posted quite some time ago now. But there is the exact vote. Where we see the closure of the vote is the victory of "NO NTR". There are more then one images. So Daval should have done what VIPs asked = NO NTR. But this Pieter81, no one knows how, convinced Deval not to care about the majority. To the detriment of the minority. He will surely have opened his wallet and Daval immediately shut up and changed the plot to this user's taste.

This discontent has been going on for almost a month now. Ah on this topic there are many VIP members of daval, who pay! So they have every right to be angry. Many of whom unsubscribed after all this. Since Daval wasn't listening to them.
Aha in this forum :) Seriously? Should Daval take into account voting on the pirate forum? It's getting very funny now. Man, you have no idea what the opinions of most subscribers are, so stop writing stupid things.
And one more thing. I happen to know peter81 and I must tell you that he really gets a kick out of what some people write here :) Sorry for my bad english.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Aha in this forum :) Seriously? Should Daval take into account voting on the pirate forum? It's getting very funny now. Man, you have no idea what the opinions of most subscribers are, so stop writing stupid things.
And one more thing. I happen to know peter81 and I must tell you that he really gets a kick out of what some people write here :) Sorry for my bad english.
Friend either you don't understand English or you just don't want to get there! The votes were not made here! VIP members took screenshots of Daval's "subscribestart" site, took and posted photos of the voting done there and put them here! Good God, are you serious? Either you're a troll or I don't understand how far you're going! Seriously, if you don't even understand that, I don't know what to tell you. Here on this topic, we have the photos/screenshots of the votes made on the Daval website! So the one what are write stupid things, is you! That do not understand!

There are pic/images/screenshot (how you wanna call them)? Made on Daval's website! Where show votation!

If you don't even understand like this, amen, patience, I don't know what else to say, laugh, have fun, yes happy, good for you. Even though by now I understand that you're just a troll who doesn't have a thing to do. Honestly, I won't reply to your messages anymore, just the fact that your name is Peter makes me understand what kind of person you are. Have fun and good luck

Last edited:

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
look your name is "peter 73" you come to defend the plot twist of MT4 and you say you know "peter 81" curious, if everything is fine and all the current subscribers agree (since some stopped following him) why are you worried about responding? Could it be that you are Peter 81 and you may feel bad because of your ideas that you gave to Daval and that he may lose subscribers equal to money?
1694557381437.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
And what are you doing on this forum then? This is a pirate forum.:unsure:
That is, he still insists, the thing that makes me laugh the most is that he keeps saying pirate forum! When it is thanks to forums like this that Daval or other developers find supporters for their projects. Now I understand that this user is a decelebrate, listen to me, leave him alone, don't give him any incentive, he just wants a way to continue writing useless comments. He doesn't read things and tries to make pathetic jokes. It's extremely sad and pathetic. The only way he has is to attract the attention of others, otherwise he would have no way to even have half a chat with others. I saw many like him when I went to school and we are talking about elementary school, because then after you should grow up, which he didn't do.

Last edited:

peter73

Dec 24, 2018
That is, he still insists, the thing that makes me laugh the most is that he keeps saying pirate forum! When it is thanks to forums like this that Daval or other developers find supporters for their projects. Now I understand that this user is a decelebrate, listen to me, leave him alone, don't give him any incentive, he just wants a way to continue writing useless comments. He doesn't read things and tries to make pathetic jokes. It's extremely sad and pathetic. The only way he has is to attract the attention of others, otherwise he would have no way to even have half a chat with others. I saw many like him when I went to school and we are talking about elementary school, because then after you should grow up, which he didn't do.
Man, get over yourself and see what you're doing while writing these touching dramatic poems Take your toys and go play somewhere else.

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Just use the ignore button, be it here or in 8muse, just set them to ignore, if it really didn't affect the author, he wouldn't give explanations on Twitter, so just ignore them. If it really were as he comments, he wouldn't be here seeing what is said.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just use the ignore button, be it here or in 8muse, just set them to ignore, if it really didn't affect the author, he wouldn't give explanations on Twitter, so just ignore them. If it really were as he comments, he wouldn't be here seeing what is said.
Thank you I forgot about this command. Set to ignore this user and now he is totally gone.

• Haha
Reactions: peter73
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes