4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
MT4: Maybe some subscriber are pissed off due to Peter & Sarah story they don't like. Anyway, they payed for this and surely aren't obliged to share. It's ok for me cause I'd better have a good story and therefore wait a little longer. They can't hide it forever.

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
MT4: Maybe some subscriber are pissed off due to Peter & Sarah story they don't like. Anyway, they payed for this and surely aren't obliged to share. It's ok for me cause I'd better have a good story and therefore wait a little longer. They can't hide it forever.
What are you saying, I doubt that someone who doesn't like the story will continue paying and if you liked the NTR implemented so much, why don't you support Daval and stop receiving crumbs from others.

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
That argument is really stupid, not everyone have $20 for a subscripcion
You have access to the internet, I doubt that the device you are connected to will cost you less than 20 dollars and you live like me in Latin America. If you don't want to pay is different than if you don't have them.
pay by mercadopago as you said in a previous message by boosty if he accepts you and you filter MT4 because you are one of the others who applaud the NTR in MT but they don't give a single dollar.

JuegoWow123

Feb 27, 2021
You have access to the internet, I doubt that the device you are connected to will cost you less than 20 dollars and you live like me in Latin America. If you don't want to pay is different than if you don't have them.
pay by mercadopago as you said in a previous message by boosty if he accepts you and you filter MT4 because you are one of the others who applaud the NTR in MT but they don't give a single dollar.
I think that before talking about the situation of the rest of the people you should make silence. Besides you are trying to give that example which is totally wrong at all, Internet and a PC can cost a regional price related with the economy of your country and your salary while the other is $20. And you said you live in LATAM but not all the countries in Latam are equal right now, you can't expect that someone pays 20 dollars and maybe that person lives in Venezuela or Argentina where a minimun salary is around $100

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
What are you saying, I doubt that someone who doesn't like the story will continue paying and if you liked the NTR implemented so much, why don't you support Daval and stop receiving crumbs from others.

Seems you didn't really understand my message. Beside that this is a pirate forum, and its definitely not your business if someone supports or waits for public release. Cheers

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Just for future reference, you're supposed to put your response AFTER/outside of, the original quote.
Like I literally just reply-quoted you, but nothing shows up because essentially, you sent an empty message.

Davalfake

Oct 20, 2023
¿Crees que a Lana la va a follar el negro o el otro? Ay Daval, sigue la historia de Lana y Daniel, y ve preparando un plan para que Daniel se folle muy fuerte a Lana en algún lugar de la casa del amigo.

Reactions: PASTOR72

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
¿Crees que a Lana la va a follar el negro o el otro? Ay Daval, sigue la historia de Lana y Daniel, y ve preparando un plan para que Daniel se folle muy fuerte a Lana en algún lugar de la casa del amigo.
Bienvenido / Welcome
Inglés solamente, por favor.
English only, please.

JuegoWow123

Feb 27, 2021
There was an idea, called Daval Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, to see if they could afford $1 each to pay 1 subscription VIP. See if they could work together when we needed the comics that no one ever could leak.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes