4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Seeing that amazing milf body of Sarah is always amazing, unfortunaly the pages also include one of the worst fetishes, imo, the old and ugly creep that usually it's more popular in Japan, it's a shame that Daval allowed a vip to infect this great ongoing with this.

Again, let's hope Daval kill this old guy soon, I don't care if before that he fucks Sarah, it's inevitable now but as long he doesn't touch the sister I'm fine, also better be dead before the mom returns, the worst thing that can happen in this comics is having this old man fucking two milfs.

mandolin

Apr 28, 2023
Not sure why it hasn't been done until now, but here's a discussion thread for all Daval3D related stuff:
https://f95zone.to/threads/daval3d-discussion-thread.181509/

Please feel free to debate there and let's keep this thread clean for new material only.

Thank you for your understanding.

To clarify, I'm not rooting for one camp or the other. All I care about is beautiful milfs getting it, with old geezer or under age son, doesn't really matter to me.
And as paginou pointed out, this is a "pirate" forum after all. Most of us are here for content, more so than other people's review, and lately it's becoming increasingly harder to sip through the thread for new material.
Hence the discussion thread to keep things separate and not scare future members from posting new content for those who find it enjoyable.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes