4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
No daval actually said that he was gonna get a handjob and there would be 2 chapters and then no more, but idk why he changed his mind
He's the author, we can't change anything. Old guys isn't a problem for me but that fucker Peter looks so fucking creepy nailing a cutie like Sarah makes me sad. Anyway, it is a comic.

Reactions: Pascal68

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
I guess we see more than a handjob considering Subs have picked MT 5 Cover showing Sarah getting 'pinned' to the wall and beeing half- naked as well..

Reactions: cyphr

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
If she gave in, it would be more beautiful if at the moment the action begins she was all wet on all fours, the perverted emotions in the old man's mind would multiply, making his heart race and his body no longer respond. suffering a stroke and cardiac arrest at the same time, dying without touching her with a smile that slowly fades.
It’s just a render my boy, it’s not an actual old man touching your wannabe-wife

• Haha
Reactions: Luis1130

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Sarah has ways more potential than fucking just her husband and little David. Go on!
I agree that Sarah has great potential but the fact that's a creepy and ugly old man it's the problem, if only it was her son Aaron or as I said before, adding her brother would have made things way better since David also has a sister and seeing Sarah with her brother would develop the brother/sister part of this story better, Uncle Peter adds nothing to this plot since Sarah is already corrupted by David.

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
I agree that Sarah has great potential but the fact that's a creepy and ugly old man it's the problem, if only it was her son Aaron or as I said before, adding her brother would have made things way better since David also has a sister and seeing Sarah with her brother would develop the brother/sister part of this story better, Uncle Peter adds nothing to this plot since Sarah is already corrupted by David.
The uncle is there just to satisfy a request of a bunch of people that expressly requested that, nothing more, no one cared about the story, what Daval has created or anything else, they just wanted variety with an ugly-bastard and fuck off the rest.
Daval created a perfect setting already, if her son was in the place of the uncle, the story was 100% better and no one complained, because was right story wise, and when will be the turn of Aaron, the story is already ruined, Sarah will be an easy one that will fuck the entire family, will not be interesting because she will be the easy one, no point in follow this story as a comic anymore, just series of good pic without any logic behind. Good thing he still has the other stories they are developing well

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
We can create whatever scenarios we want,
the damage for some is done.
Daval deliberately changed MT's story.

I'm not surprised, given the perverse comics
made by him and signed Dear Dogma.

He disappointed a part of his audience
by mixing genres, in this VIP comic.
This is unforgivable and unprofessionnal.

An author must respect all his patrons,
and not be tempted by someone's donations.

Last edited:

Rahoso

Nov 19, 2023
¡¡Buenas noticias Daval, hace que la historia sea mucho más picante!!
Sarah tiene mucho más potencial que follar sólo con su marido y el pequeño David. ¡Seguir!
[/CITA]
coincido plenamente, alice deberia verlo y desear al viejo por su importante pinchila, las competir con demostarciones provocativas al viejo y al pendex tambien xq no

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Great News Daval, - makes the story much spicier!!
Sarah has ways more potential than fucking just her husband and little David. Go on!
So she has more potential than fucking a hung teen and a grown man, and to fulfill that potential she needs to fuck an old man, makes sense

Reactions: Alexis_1
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes