4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Mr.richmond

Nov 2, 2020
After so many messages against and in favor of different points of view, I have decided to do this, filter what they filter to me but obviously not with the original quality, for some reason our dear dykan always asked for original quality since it is easier to get a ban.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have more pages but I'm just waiting to get home so I can edit them.
I cannot wait for the next pages

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
After so many messages against and in favor of different points of view, I have decided to do this, filter what they filter to me but obviously not with the original quality, for some reason our dear dykan always asked for original quality since it is easier to get a ban.

I have more pages but I'm just waiting to get home so I can edit them.
This is good enough my friend, thank you very much!

Suhana

Jul 28, 2023

MT4 ends here and in MT5 they don't miss anything, they turn Sarah into the cock-crazy whore since the old man doesn't blackmail her and she gives him a handjob
Do you have leaks of id6

Reactions: Caesar-86

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

MT4 ends here and in MT5 they don't miss anything, they turn Sarah into the cock-crazy whore since the old man doesn't blackmail her and she gives him a handjob
What? Daval is not making her a "whore" she's doing all this things to help him, he's using the "too oblivious to know it's actual sex" trope to make her jerk him. Learn to read

Last edited:

Luis1130

Jul 28, 2023
here it is preview page 45. Majority of people are calling it horrible idea

If she gave in, it would be more beautiful if at the moment the action begins she was all wet on all fours, the perverted emotions in the old man's mind would multiply, making his heart race and his body no longer respond. suffering a stroke and cardiac arrest at the same time, dying without touching her with a smile that slowly fades.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes