Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_final.jpg

Overview:
In Day by Day the story revolves around four characters, who fled Italy due to mafia problems.
The game is set a decade after their arrival in the US and begins with Alice (rename).
The four protagonists, now accustomed to their new life, will face new problems.
Any action taken with each character will change the storyline for the other three.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-10
Release Date: 2023-12-10
Developer: ReplayTech - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English, Italian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android v0.1.3:
- - -

UPDATE:
Update to 0.2.2 (Endgame fix, Mobile fix):

Patches:
Incest Patch: - - -

AliceDay2_Rhonda_fuck_call.png AliceDay2_roxy_meet_james_05.jpg juliette_camera_14.png Sam_InstaFuck_02.png alice_day1_after_shower_03.jpg alice_day2_grocery_store_cam2_46_bagno.jpg alice_day2_grocery_store_cam2_47.jpg AliceDay1_Alice_sam_tv_17.jpg AliceDay1_Alice_sam_tv_cam2_20.jpg aliceday1_alice_sleep_show_3_10.jpg aliceday1_dinner_00.jpg aliceday1_sam_kiss_carlo1.jpg aliceday1_sam_panty_angry_17.jpg aliceday1_sam_search_panty_05.jpg AliceDay2_morning_17.jpg AliceDay2_sam_leave_07.jpg

Last edited:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Thank you!
We had to reduce the quality and use webp since it was almost 3gb before. :(
Well, my advice is to keep rendering in high res. It's easy to compress/optimize later ... not so easy going the other way ;) And you can also offer a high res image pak to your patrons if you want.

Besides, many people nowadays have access to decent broadband. Some days on here, I download 25-35 GB of games ... play them for half an hour, then delete them. Android, I heard though, has a more strict file size limitations.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Well, my advice is to keep rendering in high res. It's easy to compress/optimize later ... not so easy going the other way ;) And you can also offer a high res image pak to your patrons if you want.

Besides, many people nowadays have access to decent broadband. Some days on here, I download 25-35 GB of games ... play them for half an hour, then delete them. Android, I heard though, has a more strict file size limitations.
We reduced the render to 1920x1080, but the original render are and still in 2560x1440.
We will keep rendering at that size, and in case we will release a high res pack, thank you for your suggestion!

Android is indeed an issue, but i think we may use obb, even if we have to guide some user in how use those.

Reactions: eightypercent

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Story is sounds exciting.. i'll update after i play. links are slow as hell. i'll wait till mega link.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes