Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'm curious about the game but before i give it a try i gotta ask. are there forced sex scenes or can you choose who you bang?

the plans for multiple protags are risky enough as it is but still curious.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
i'm curious about the game but before i give it a try i gotta ask. are there forced sex scenes or can you choose who you bang?

the plans for multiple protags are risky enough as it is but still curious.
There is something you can't choose (the sex between Alice and her student) because is crucial for the story all the rest isn't forced but come as consequences of your decisions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
ah i see. i dont think this game is for me then. forced scenes are bad enough. but usually when i play female protag games i want to play a lesbian only route. no dick EVER!:LOL:

that being said the art looks good at least. good luck on your game(y)
Tastes first, thank anyway !

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Good game. Really nice rendes. The mafia bit is a nice touch. Liked the single fem protagonist. Stick to a single protag because multiple protag is a lot of work, time consuming and messy. Too many protagonists just takes away the immersiveness. Will like to see to the end. Good luck to you dev. Cheers.

Reactions: ReplayTech

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Good game. Really nice rendes. The mafia bit is a nice touch. Liked the single fem protagonist. Stick to a single protag because multiple protag is a lot of work, time consuming and messy. Too many protagonists just takes away the immersiveness. Will like to see to the end. Good luck to you dev. Cheers.
Thank you for your feeback!
We have a vision about this story, we hope you will like it too!

• Love
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm hoping that there will be also a sharing/cuckold path involving Alice and Carlo, especially if with her in stockings/garter belt and high heels, the hotwife outfit for excellence!
I'm glad that the game will be also in Italian, because i'm Italian too… obviously also the incest patch will have to be also in Italian :)

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I'm hoping that there will be also a sharing/cuckold path involving Alice and Carlo, especially if with her in stockings/garter belt and high heels, the hotwife outfit for excellence!
I'm glad that the game will be also in Italian, because i'm Italian too… obviously also the incest patch will have to be also in Italian :)
We already have italian text, we translated in English from it.
We just need to put that on ren'py translation files, it won't take so long i guess.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The premise is good. I like the story.
Though there is a big no for me which is the UI. It seems i can only use my mouse to answer questions. Keys seem not to work. Its also not fap friendly.
Other than that, animations look really good. Though its quite short, its impressive to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReplayTech
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes