Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
Still working!

I know that the progress bar are rised just a bit, but we finished 3 new videos, which are 60 frame per second so 180 renders! Also all the scene of James day 1 are completed, now we just need to render few of those scene to complete that too.
An august we will have some holidays from our main jobs, so we may focus more time on this project!

We really hope to be able to leave our jobs in future and works only on adult games!

Happy week-end, i have to rest a little!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cephsus

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
In this week we will introduce a couple of new chars, there should be no more new chars on this update.
We are actually almost at 50% of the renders and videos!

This will be a big update!

Reactions: Gintoky

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
So our holydays ends tomorrow and we have almost completed renders, videos and scenes!
Still cannot tell an estimated date, but we are almost there, this will be a huge update with more content than first version.
We estimated 600 renders but there will be most probably 1000, we estimated 12 videos but there will be 15-16.
Story is in evalutation too.

We are truly doing our best, but we have to pay the bill!

Reactions: Gintoky

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
FINALLY we completed the scenes!

Now that scene are completed, we just need to render those and keep working on text/code.
We finally see the light on the tunnel!

As you can see renders are grown a lot since our expetection.. Initally we thought on a 500 render update and we are pretty close to 1000...

A heartfelt thanks to all the Patreons who have supported us in these months, you are AWESOME!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Calendar.png

Gameplay explained!

Since we are near to release Version 0.1.X, we may explain how our gameplay will work.

On version 0.0.X the player use Alice on day 0 (intro), 1 and 2.
On version 0.1.X you willl use James instead, and you will play on day 0 (intro), 1, 2 and 3.

This means that any chooice made with Alice will directly change the results on James path!
Also any choice made on day 1/2 with Alice and James, and on day 3 with James will change the path for Sam and Carlo!

This is a quite complex system to handle, from our side, but it will give you a lot of options!

Since this want be just a feature, in version 0.2.X (Sam update) we will introduce a "calendar tool" which will let you choose from which day start and which characters.
The tools will let you change any choice in a simple and easy way.

We hope you like this!

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Might want to add ntr to the PLANNED TAGS in OP, because that is obviously where it is going since we will play the husband and Alice already fucked one of her students( cant be avioded) and I assume that is the first in her quest to collect all known STDs. People dont like when it is a surprise.

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Might want to add ntr to the PLANNED TAGS in OP, because that is obviously where it is going since we will play the husband and Alice already fucked one of her students( cant be avioded) and I assume that is the first in her quest to collect all known STDs. People dont like when it is a surprise.
Not sure you may consider it an NTR, since the player will decide on that.
You may decide to left him with Sam and/or keep dating with Alice, if you like.

Also the main idea is to let them BOTH have the same guy, if the player decide so.

Let me know if you think this will need NTR tag too, i am not that good on this kind of decisions.

Ghost0200

Jun 1, 2018
Please add some Sleep sex to the game in future... I am dying to see The content of sleep sex like it was in DREAMS of DESIRE.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes