Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I created an update request, I hope will be online soon.

Next Step:

So what's next? I will take few days of full rest, since i did work a lot on latest weeks.

After that i will start creating plot and scene for version 0.2.X which will be featuring Samantha.
Also i will try to improve android version, since now it's usable but not so nice.

Some users (one here and one on Patreon) does not like Samantha, I said to them that I cannot remove her completely, but I can reduce her content.
Can I ask a sincere feedback from you about that?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I love the animations but a Gallery would be nice tbh! And a guide maybe? Hard to unlock/see everything since I don't even know who got a scene and who not. Keep it up!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DayByDay-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I haven't played this game yet. Can someone tell me if it's good or not? Not sure I want to play a game with 8 billion protagonists. How heavy is the femdom? Is male MC a total beta cuck? If anyone could elaborate it's appreciated.
I cannot tell you if it's good, since i did that..
Anyway atm femdom is just light and is only on the incest version.
Will be "heavier" when Samantha will be main character.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I love the animations but a Gallery would be nice tbh! And a guide maybe? Hard to unlock/see everything since I don't even know who got a scene and who not. Keep it up!
Next update (0.2.x) will be smaller than this one, because I plan to add few more feature, one of this is gallery.

I may think about a hint system or an ingame walkthrough.

Thank you for the feedback!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I cannot tell you if it's good, since i did that..
Anyway atm femdom is just light and is only on the incest version.
Will be "heavier" when Samantha will be main character.
79904532-ADE4-41B2-9C11-A71FA9F94060.jpeg
don’t mean to rain on your parade, and you know I’m not a fan of Samantha,
but hope femdomwith her is optional.
I do like femdom in a game mostly when it’s done by a milf or mistress
not some teen punk rock sister. Would love if the shrink or Claire had a dark kinky femdom side.
Well good luck with your game, I’ll check back in 6 months to see if we’re back to Alice’s day, cause she is the main reason I play your game to corrupt her and see her sex scenes.
Just my opinion but feel your game be better if you stick to 2 protagonists instead of 4.
I’m not saying get rid of Samantha and dad, just don’t feel like playing as them,
they would still interact with the 2 main protagonists Alice & James and it would be less branches or routes to code Just Alice and James.
Well good job with your game, sorry if it sounds too negative, it’s just my honest opinion and I do love your Alice character

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes