Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
How decent is the English in this? I ask because in the description, he said "fled ON US" and "brought ON US", instead of "fled TO US" and "brought TO US." I assume it's written in Italian, and translated to English. But, I know a lot of games are translated literally, and when you do that, it often ends up confusing in some parts, and makes little to no sense.
Thank you for the fix!
I did my best to translate the game, but yes I am not english native so there may be weird part.
I did use google translate only few times.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Another thing is the sex scenes were pretty weak, short animation loops with no text or build-up are kind of boring.
This is a goog feedback.
The short animation are only related to my graphic card, longer loop means more render which will increase the render time.
I can find a way to do that, but honestly speaking I am still learning how use DAZ3D, I am just a programmer.
About the text/sound yes, those are missing. This is something i would like to fix soon.
Will improve the build-up part. Not sure if I will do that on current scene too, or just on new one. I will think about it.

Thank you.

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
I really like the UI and the renders...It's fun to screw around in the IG phone app and be able to like and post.

Yeah, it's a bit all over the place story-wise, but I like the potential and look forward to it.

Reactions: ReplayTech

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Nice renders, but too complicated for its own good, I won't be surprised if it gets abandoned soon
likely wont be profitable since Multiple protag games are usually rarely liked.

but dev seems to be in it more for passion then profit. so if that keeps up the game might have a decent chance at a long life.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
So I am working on version 0.1.2, this will include some nice features. Full list here:
  • Android improvements
  • Sex scene build up (some new renders/text to build up the sex scene)
  • Text on sex videos (i'll do my best!!)
  • Sex sfx
  • In game gallery and persistent gallery
  • In game hint-walktrough tool

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm curious to see more but I almost gave up while playing as Alice. I thought the game got a lot better during the son part after being really close to just quitting.

I didn't like the forced sex scenes when playing Alice and the fact that most of the time playing her was basically: "sleazy men trying to take advantage of her financial situation" one after the other or dealing with the annoying neighbor is why I almost quit the game. I'm really not a fan of female protagonist games that are all about seeing her get sexually abused and that's what it looked like the main focus of the game was going to be at that point.

The son part was pretty much the opposite, it felt like I had more control over what was happening (no forced sex scenes), and the character interactions seemed much more meaningful than those with Alice, especially the scenes with Juliette.

I'm not a fan of multiple protagonists but it was interesting to learn more about what's going on by seeing the same events from different points of view, for example, seeing who left the package for Alice when playing as her son.

While I don't mind playing as Samantha because I'm curious about some of the things she's been doing while playing the other 2 characters, I hope we won't play as Carlo because I have absolutely no interest in him and I just wanted to get rid of him the entire time I was playing the game. :LUL:

Another thing is the sex scenes were pretty weak, short animation loops with no text or build-up are kind of boring.
Damn! Are you serious? It shows Male MC's Mom banging other dudes or being taken advantage of? I was looking at the renders and thought It bight be a good game, but yeah, Multiple Protagonists mixed with NTR like content is a no-go. Especially the fact that it's forced.

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
Good game, i like the storyline. But too many possible choices can become too demanding for the developer to produce and the player can lose choice.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Damn! Are you serious? It shows Male MC's Mom banging other dudes or being taken advantage of? I was looking at the renders and thought It bight be a good game, but yeah, Multiple Protagonists mixed with NTR like content is a no-go. Especially the fact that it's forced.
She has sex with one of her students and her husband, you can refuse everything else.

EDIT: Since version 0.1.2, there's no more forced scene, you can now refuse everyone.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It is extremely rare for a FM protag game to have complete control over her actions. Most of the time devs create them just to fuck as often as with many people as possible. Some devs have to create their "ideal female" that has absolutely zero fucking standards, is brain-dead retarded, and doesn't know what the word no means.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
likely wont be profitable since Multiple protag games are usually rarely liked.

but dev seems to be in it more for passion then profit. so if that keeps up the game might have a decent chance at a long life.

That's definitely the optimistic take on things. In almost all long term projects like this, the passion and motivation can only take you so far. The initial parts can be carried purely by passion because that's when you are the most passionate. But there always comes times after a while when the passion fades/dips a little bit. You know what carries games through those periods? Support, money and discipline.

And like you said multiple protags and hints of NTR are uphill battles. Best of luck to dev. It's promising aside from a few language issues. Will come back and see how it develops.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
It is extremely rare for a FM protag game to have complete control over her actions. Most of the time devs create them just to fuck as often as with many people as possible. Some devs have to create their "ideal female" that has absolutely zero fucking standards, is brain-dead retarded, and doesn't know what the word no means.
Agreed, I would guess that unless they have a humiliation/degradation fetish, women (as few as they are on places like this) would rather play male protag than female protag games here. There are plenty of male protag games with wholesome relationships. I haven't come across a single female protag game here that isn't just a typical road to depravity type story.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
That's definitely the optimistic take on things. In almost all long term projects like this, the passion and motivation can only take you so far. The initial parts can be carried purely by passion because that's when you are the most passionate. But there always comes times after a while when the passion fades/dips a little bit. You know what carries games through those periods? Support, money and discipline.

And like you said multiple protags and hints of NTR are uphill battles. Best of luck to dev. It's promising aside from a few language issues. Will come back and see how it develops.
games that survive on passion alone are definitely a rare breed. i think i've seen maybe 2-3 that still get updates despite low support. i think those games have had at least 5-7 updates.

cant remember the names since they weren't my thing. but when they get updated it doesnt take me long to remember it and think "damn it's still alive?"

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Yeah that was one mistake I did on my first release, something I will never repeat. Lesson learned.
From now on you will have full control on those choice.

NTR will be optional, there will be a setting on the game.

But yes I definitly get a wrong call on that part of the story, unfortunately I did create an event on the first sex scene, so I could not even change that.

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
You are right, won't happen anymore.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
games that survive on passion alone are definitely a rare breed. i think i've seen maybe 2-3 that still get updates despite low support. i think those games have had at least 5-7 updates.

cant remember the names since they weren't my thing. but when they get updated it doesnt take me long to remember it and think "damn it's still alive?"
I am pretty confident on what I am creating, I have a story to tell.
I have my own job which let me live without problems.
If the game will get support I may invest those money to hire someone else to help me, otherwise I can keep working on this in my spare time.

But it's true that work just for passion is hard.

Reactions: Look-see

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Good game, i like the storyline. But too many possible choices can become too demanding for the developer to produce and the player can lose choice.
I don't agree with that and I will explain you why.
With a good game design this is easy to fix, let me take an example on a famous game, Mass Effect.
SPOILER ALERT!

On the first chapter you can decide to save/kill che Racni Queen. This seems a HUGE decision, but in the end (ME III) you will have an alive queen OR a sort of cyborg queen.
So in the end the path is the same, it just change the text and some art.

So if a dev is capable on creating game design, the game is not that hard.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah that was one mistake I did on my first release, something I will never repeat. Lesson learned.
From now on you will have full control on those choice.

NTR will be optional, there will be a setting on the game.

But yes I definitly get a wrong call on that part of the story, unfortunately I did create an event on the first sex scene, so I could not even change that.
Unfortunately, with even one unavoidable "NTR-esque" scene, you'll lose 99.9% of the incest/harem crowd, which (in spite of what some think) is probably the biggest chunk of the visitors to the site here. if you find a way to re-work that scene, or hide (and never allude to or mention it happening) you can 'trick' some anti-NTR people to support you, others have done similar by hiding a full on NTR game with "game over" scenes, etc, even when the game is focused on that at it's core.

Not saying how to do your game, you do you, just having been here awhile, letting you now how most of the waves crash as far as preferences.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The D0n and HM-Toro

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Unfortunately, with even one unavoidable "NTR-esque" scene, you'll lose 99.9% of the incest/harem crowd, which (in spite of what some think) is probably the biggest chunk of the visitors to the site here. if you find a way to re-work that scene, or hide (and never allude to or mention it happening) you can 'trick' some anti-NTR people to support you, others have done similar by hiding a full on NTR game with "game over" scenes, etc, even when the game is focused on that at it's core.

Not saying how to do your game, you do you, just having been here awhile, letting you now how most of the waves crash as far as preferences.
What i find difficoult to understand is what do you mean with NTR.
NTR it's something related to main char has her/his lover stolen by someone.
Is Alice the main char? No.
Is Javier her love interest? No.
This scene mean that Alice cannot have a relationship on Javier anymore? No.
Can Javier fuck both? Yes.

That's what i don't uderstand, maybe it's because i don't regret NTR so much, but it could useful for me understand this.
I may have an idea on how fix that scene, by letting the player decide what to do, but I must understand which part you consider NTR before.

I thought the forced scene was the main issue, but now I am not that sure about it.

Last edited:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
urgh, renders are ok maybe for a 2019 game, but 2022? No way, ntr in first release (but not mentioned in the tags!!), multiple protagonists. And to top it of course blackmail. Well, wasted some dl time and playtime. Already deleted it from my ssd.

Reactions: LordSinner

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Unfortunately, with even one unavoidable "NTR-esque" scene, you'll lose 99.9% of the incest/harem crowd, which (in spite of what some think) is probably the biggest chunk of the visitors to the site here. ...
Don't go lumping the incest crowd in with the NTR haters. One has nothing to do with the other. In fact, I would argue that most incest games have almost a mandatory element of NTR built into them, especially in the mother-son ones. It's also hilarious seeing a statement like this when there's literally decades worth of successful NTR content in Japan that has a high element of incest as well.

Your opinions are just that .. yours. Hyperbole like "... you'll lose 99.9% of the incest/harem crowd ..." is not only inaccurate, but unwelcome.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes