Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Don't go lumping the incest crowd in with the NTR haters. One has nothing to do with the other. In fact, I would argue that most incest games have almost a mandatory element of NTR built into them, especially in the mother-son ones. It's also hilarious seeing a statement like this when there's literally decades worth of successful NTR content in Japan that has a high element of incest as well.

Your opinions are just that .. yours. Hyperbole like "... you'll lose 99.9% of the incest/harem crowd ..." is not only inaccurate, but unwelcome.
Thank you for your feedback.
I am going to change the "forced" scene element during Alice path, NTR too and I will let it optional for the future.
So you will be able to decide who fucks and Samantha will have a different boyfriend, this won't destroy my original ideas, Javier or new Samantha boyfriend could still do the same content which was planned for Javier.
But the player will be able to decide.

I will keep the blackmail part and the reason is explained on James story, it's optional.
Don't wanna spoiler anything.

As I wrote this is my first experience on adult game and on render.
I apologize if my "2019 kind of render" did hurt your eye guys, let me know if I can repay you in some way.
Jokes apart, I still need to understand this NTR ideas, it's still not clear to me.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yeah that was one mistake I did on my first release, something I will never repeat. Lesson learned.
From now on you will have full control on those choice.

NTR will be optional, there will be a setting on the game.

But yes I definitly get a wrong call on that part of the story, unfortunately I did create an event on the first sex scene, so I could not even change that.
I appreciate your honesty and your contrition. If you can't change it, don't worry. I won't play this because the scene is unavoidable, BUT if you have another game in the future, I might give it a try. Have a fantastic day and good on you for engaging in the community.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I appreciate your honesty and your contrition. If you can't change it, don't worry. I won't play this because the scene is unavoidable, BUT if you have another game in the future, I might give it a try. Have a fantastic day and good on you for engaging in the community.
I found a way, it will be different in next version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Jokes apart, I still need to understand this NTR ideas, it's still not clear to me.
Please ignore the anti-NTR fanatics/fascists.
They just like to always complain and force developers to make the game exactly as they wish. They still don't understand that, if a female protagonist has sex with other characters who are not the male protagonist, it is not NTR.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Please ignore the anti-NTR fanatics/fascists.
They just like to always complain and force developers to make the game exactly as they wish. They still don't understand that, if a female protagonist has sex with other characters who are not the male protagonist, it is not NTR.
Don't worry there will still NTR for who wanna play with that, but it won't be forced. That's all.
I am not going to change the whole story, only small details.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
One technical, I noticed that the calendar has no limit and if you try to jump over day 99 the game crash.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
(Late) Weekly update!

bars.png

Hi everyone, how are you?
How was your holidays?

Mine were quite busy. Anyway i have some updates.
I re-rendered the Javier-Alice videos AND completely reworked that scene.
Now you may say NO to Javier and/or have some other interactions.
Also I added some warm-up (foreplay) before the sex scene and some dialogue during/before/after sex.

Added some "dialogue" on the shower masturbation scene and with the mop scene.

Now you can refuse sex with Carlo. Added some warm-up on Alice-Carlo scene, some dialogue between, before and after.
I still have to render the foreplay of this one.

Next will add some text and foreplay to James scenes.

The video will now have some sounds, i hope you like it since that's not really my job!!!

Every sex scene may be replayed on the new "Gallery" button, which will let you try every path of that scene too.

The persons that already played Alice will have a save game fix button on the phone, which will fix the save game and enable the gallery.
If you want to change the paste you may have to play it from beginning, sorry about that.

Javier is not Sam boyfriend anymore.

A VERY early estimate date it may be half of February, since I still have to work on mobile and with the walkthrough.

Will let you know anyway!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Hi, I have an important news to share, unfortunately those are not too good for this project.
Today I signed a paid job, which will take away my free time, this means that I won't have too much time to work on this project for the next 6-7 months.

I will for sure keep working on it when I can, but I cannot assure you constant updates.
So I did paused my patreon page, so nobody get charged on these months.

I am so sorry to leave you in this way, most of you really supported me in those months, but this new project is a huge opportunity for me, I cannot refuse it.

Will keep you update when I have news to share.

Stay safe and see you next time.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I hope this game will not die, this is the first game with multiple protoganist that I really liked, but at the same time, what is important for me is the main character here Alice - I just need to clarify this)). There is also a good storyline and day to day life.

Reactions: DNCH2019

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Some good news...

bars.png

Hi everyone, sorry for this long pause, but as I said few months ago, I got a paid job and I had to complete that.

Well that paid job will be longer than I expected, I wrote 6 months but I guess will take much more time.
Is this a bad news? Not really.

The good news is that I don't have other jobs to do, so I got some free time to come back to this project!
There are other good news, but I will wait a few days before write those here.
Wanna be sure that what I say it's actually true.

The Patreon page is still paused and I will keep it in this stage till 19th April.

Cannot estimate how much time it will be needed to release this small update, but I will keep you updated!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I can finally share with you one of the good news!
Last week i bought a couple of Nvidia 3070 rtx, yesterday I completed a dedicated render machine which will let me render faster, meanwhile I will keep working on the game and/or on new scene by using a different pc.

That was an expensive improvements which will let me spend more time on render details and will let me create smoother videos.

I hope you appreciate it!

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
We are almost ready... Very close to release this update!

What news on the next update:
  1. No more forced scene, by starting over you may take control of any action of your chars.
  2. No more forced "ntr", the player will be able to activate/deactivate it on the phone settings.
  3. Hint/Walkthrough system.
  4. Dialogue between sex scenes.
  5. Some build up before sex scenes.
  6. Re-rendered Javier videos with a better light.
  7. New main menu.
Unfortunately I were unable to add sound sex on the video, the result was really bad.
I hope to manage it in the future.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1682761261146.png

MC: All eyes on you, honey blister of sun flaring deep desire.

1682761408123.png
I am ready, and you?
Don't miss our next release ...

Reactions: Orlox
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes