Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Stuck on finding Samantha's panties in James' room.
I remember in the previous version, they were somewhere near the bed. Now, there is nothing, and even with the hints turned on, it does not show anything.
You can click on continue (bottom right arrow) Samantha will suggest Alice where to search and do that automatically.
I probably messed up things adding the hint.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
A panty fix is uploaded on MEGA and it's in the top page.
Here the .
BE AWARE apply this ONLY if you used the patch and ONLY after the patch.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It's finally completed!

View attachment 2602653

Version 0.1.2 it's finally closed, I am uploading it right now.

I feel ashame for such long time I took to do such a little update, but I could improve a lot the game looks.

This update won't add any new story on Samantha, which is instead the target of the major update 0.2.x.

As written in previous post this update will contains:
  • No more forced scene, by starting over you may take control of any action of your chars.
  • No more forced "ntr", the player will be able to activate/deactivate it on the phone settings.
  • Hint/Walkthrough system.
  • Dialogue between sex scenes.
  • Some build up before sex scenes.
  • Re-rendered Javier videos with a better light.
  • New main menu.
Also added:
  • New gallery system
  • Re rendered 2 videos on Alice path
  • New in-gami GUI
A save fix is present, but I truly suggest to start from scratch.

I hope you like the update!
whenever there is a setting for ntr content i always like to know if it actually makes the scene never happen in my play through or is it still happening off screne

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i see female domination tag is there alot of femdom or is it like you pick if you wanna play as a sub or dom or is it like spesific girls that are dom? hope who ever is reading this has a good day :)

Reactions: ReplayTech

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
i see female domination tag is there alot of femdom or is it like you pick if you wanna play as a sub or dom or is it like spesific girls that are dom? hope who ever is reading this has a good day :)
Femdom is almost completely optional, and you may decide to be dominant or submissive with any of the main char.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
whenever there is a setting for ntr content i always like to know if it actually makes the scene never happen in my play through or is it still happening off screne
NPC will never "steal" your love of interest.
Since there are 4 main player, you may decide that you wanna have sex with the same NPC, this is the NTR you'll have in this game.
The NTR option setted to DISABLE will not show the option to date a specific NPC if it's already a love interest of another main char.
The event will never happen.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes