Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Havnt played it yet, still at work. Is this a new update or a new version of the game and will our old saves still work?
There are few contents on old story.
Save should still works, but it should be better to start from scratch.

We added a "fix save" option on the mobile, which will only be visible if the save is outdated, I hope itwill work as expected.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
The "panty" bug is affected android too.
I uploaded a new apk MEGA link, so please use the MEGA link .
If some can help me on this I will be very gratefull!

Last edited:

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Is it just me or is there a bug in the hint system? Dom schould be the wip right? And the cuffs Sub? But they are labeled the other way around and don't reflect the choice made when Dom or Sub. Loving the game so far though!!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Is it just me or is there a bug in the hint system? Dom schould be the wip right? And the cuffs Sub? But they are labeled the other way around and don't reflect the choice made when Dom or Sub. Loving the game so far though!!
How the f**k did I not notice this?!?! OH MY DOG!
Thank you.

Fixed in my source, will upload a patch as soon as I found other issues.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
How the f**k did I not notice this?!?! OH MY DOG!
Thank you.

Fixed in my source, will upload a patch as soon as I found other issues.
Im pretty sure this is supposed to say "Please take a seat" not sit, unless you meant "please take a shit, but mispelled it :ROFLMAO:
but i didnt see the scat tag, thank god
screenshot0001.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
heres another typo i found, it should be "oh my god" not oh my dog
screenshot0002.png
and this should say "His and that huge cock of his" not "His and of that huge cock"
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
These multi-prot games are fucking bullshit. This would be 100x better if there was only a "mother" protagonist. Because?
1. There would have been more material in one line.
2. Usually these make each other cuckold and then there's hell to be raised.
3. No interest in playing other protagonists because you've already played one. I noticed one thing, when the protagonist changed from a mother to another, so I started pressing the CTRL button and the choices I made so that I took all the choices that didn't get any points, i.e. completely pointless choices.
4. So the story is completely useless in those other paths, because I proceeded with the CTRL-Button. I have no interest in reading anything other than the MAIN protagonist i.e. the mother path.
5. I got so annoyed that I couldn't take any more of this game and finally deleted it.

I have always hated multi-prot games. Now I decided to give it a chance, but I shouldn't have done that either. Multi-Prot is complete crap.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes