Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Sorry
I am a gamer and not a file modifier. If I copy the I-patch into the game folder then it's easy. But I've never run a fix on files that I can see through now. Call me stupid, but how should I know if I've never done it before. If I've ever done it, I'll know.

Which zip file do I have to overwrite with which. Do I have to copy and paste something? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
As I wrote there is a patch in the first page.
Anyway this is the link.
Apply this patch exactly how you did with the incest patch.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Doubt so because u so selfish not even giving me LIKE or ''thanx'' for defending your game just a comment above.

Ant Its not about likes (Im not beg for it like that dude (who cry for grammar) with billion burner accounts who literally cry and beg on knees for LIKES) but I master psychology and with those kind a little ''effort'' and small things of human relationship and good habits , I can see instantly the dev - or any man, TREU INTENTIONS.

I defended your game in comment above this quoted , and u did not say word THANX. Doubt u r different that those LIARS and MILKERS.
Well I am sorry about that, I am trying to answer anyone even during my work time.
Some time I simply have few minutes, but I always try to help anyone here which is having problem with the game.
This game is free, nobody obly me to do so.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
JUST WORK ON GAME UPDATES mate !! Wasting times in comments (both reading/writing em) will get u nowhere.
Imagine if NBA player waste GYM time for practice on social networks answering every comm.
I have my own job and my own life, I will work on the game when I have free time.

I am not into any socials (i am too old for that) and I also feel uncomfortable writing here, but since we decide to offer our game I may be aware of any bugs.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
JUST WORK ON GAME UPDATES mate !! Wasting times in comments (both reading/writing em) will get u nowhere.
Imagine if NBA player waste GYM time for practice on social networks answering every comm.
You have a master in psychology but I am a full time programmer with more than 20 years of experience, I am creating this game because I want do that.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
You have a master in psychology but I am a full time programmer with more than 20 years of experience, I am creating this game because I want do that.
There are always those who criticize updates and then discredit the developers, denigrate them and throw shit at them. I noticed that in the Demon Boy forum and now you don't hear or see anything from the developer anymore. The game was absolutely great and one of my favorites. I hope other developers aren't quite so reasonable and let it get to the point.

Reactions: ReplayTech

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
There are always those who criticize updates and then discredit the developers, denigrate them and throw shit at them. I noticed that in the Demon Boy forum and now you don't hear or see anything from the developer anymore. The game was absolutely great and one of my favorites. I hope other developers aren't quite so reasonable and let it get to the point.
He did defend the game previously, he was a little upset because I did not thank him.
He has his own rights, but I was working and I simply forget about it.

• Yay, new update!

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Summer is near! Alice need it!

View attachment 2612244
Nice:love:!

how long do you need to create a single picture and which program works best???

The question was a bit too much. Approximately how much effort. It interests me because I would like to learn something like this. Knowledge is limited, but imagination is infinite, a wise man once said. And I have enough imagination, just not the skills.

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Nice:love:!

how long do you need to create a single picture and which program works best???

The question was a bit too much. Approximately how much effort. It interests me because I would like to learn something like this. Knowledge is limited, but imagination is infinite, a wise man once said. And I have enough imagination, just not the skills.
I am using Daz3D with iray.

About the time, well mostly depends on Scenes, Pc hardware and experience.
As for example I am still not good on art, I am a programmer not an artist.

This scene took me 20-25 minutes to be ready. There are other 3 pose, that I will share with you in next days.
As for the moment my render machine is quite good, it rendered this frame in 25 minutes.

Create a game based on renders it's time consuming and very slow.
It's faster create a game on real 3D models, but you need a good 3D animator and artist.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I feel like this VN is moving toward nearly everyone having sex with everyone. A good old family fuckfest... And I love it! Hope to see you continue in that direction it's refreshing!

Reactions: ReplayTech

uvios

Oct 24, 2018
Hi, what should I do when I should find panties on Day 1? What should I click on? I'm playing on Android

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Hi, what should I do when I should find panties on Day 1? What should I click on? I'm playing on Android
Unfortunately there is a bug, you may find a fixed apk on page 1 (MEGA or GDRIVE).
I hope some uploader will help me!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Version 0.1.3 is out!
We are happy to share with you the new release, we just made a new game update request on f95 forum.
  • Fixed lot of error on Android version
  • Fixed forced strings related to version 0.0.x
  • Fixed a potential crash on Juliette path
  • Fixed hint texts
  • Review of some texts
Our writer his working on 0.2.x and it also working on a complete review of the dialogues.
The review will require a lot of time, so we will split it in every updates.

• Yay, new update!

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Version 0.1.3 is out!
We are happy to share with you the new release, we just made a new game update request on f95 forum.
  • Fixed lot of error on Android version
  • Fixed forced strings related to version 0.0.x
  • Fixed a potential crash on Juliette path
  • Fixed hint texts
  • Review of some texts
Our writer his working on 0.2.x and it also working on a complete review of the dialogues.
The review will require a lot of time, so we will split it in every updates.
Hii .Since you are the Game Developer. You can update the OP yourself if you have submitted a ticket to be Thread Owner or you can report the game update. That will be faster.

Reactions: Nunu0
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes