Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Dev wrote literally two comments above yours. They are busy with the update, not much to say yet.
Sorry guys I forgot to keep you updated, I just wrote on Patreon.
I normally write a "weekly" (not so weekly) update post showing the progress.
Anyway we are working on it.
At the current state we did more than 300 renders, and 4 videos, we are still at 25% of the update which will be huge.
We did estimated 600 renders on this updated, but I guess we underestimated it.
It will be more or less 3 times that number I think. The writer is doing an amazing job, adding a lot of details on the story.
We prefer big updates instead of smaller one.

Will keep you posted on next "weekly update".

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
Weekly update
First of all I wanna apologize with everyone.
I did HIGHLY under estimated the writer creativity and the attention to details.
He is doing a great job compared from what I did by my self. I did estimate the number of renders and scenes by using my latest update as comparision, but it's clear that I am not that good as wrister as he is. I completely wrong the estimation on this update.

I was a little scared on how and what to say to you guys, but in the end I decided to simply say the truth.

We may understand that you may get upset and we are free to refund you if needed. As I wrote few months ago we are working on this project because we like it, we are not trying to get rich and we don't want "milk" anyone.

Said that this is the new esitamtion, based on what we have and what we did. The writer did almost 64% of the story, but we still need to translate it, so in the update bars we consider only half of it (32%).
I am more or less on a 33% of the total update, and at the current time we have 380 render. 30-40 will rendered during this week.

On August I will have some holidays, so I may focus more on the update.

I'll try to find some more free time during the week, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep.

Thank you for your support and your patience.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes