Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
We rendered other 2 videos so now just 2 videos missing.

We also rendered most of the scenes, we still have some images to render, but nothing too complex.

Story is completed!

About code, I could not reach the 50% as I promised, will try to reach that point during the week and to a big jump on the weekend.

Fixed a lot of old bugs as name variables ignored and some text that would popup even if the player did choose another way.

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Weekly Update!
bars.png

Yes baby! I worked really hard this week and we did a big step forward.
Still have to add a lot of code on the game, but we are not that far!

Unfortunately this update is so big that I am afraid we may not release android version, there is a 2gb limit on the apk and we are currently at 2.1gb, but still need to put on it at least 350-400 more mb.
There is a solution (external download of resources) but it may require time and money (a server to keep the resources) to goes in this direction.

Anyway we will think about it after this release.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Weekly Update!
bars.png

Render completed!
Videos completed!
And another big step forward on code!
This was a great week-end!
So now we just have to complete the coding, and test the whole thing.
In the mean time we will add some more render here and there and keep uploading wallpapers for our patreons!
I don't like to give estimation on release, but I may say the release could come out on late november, first december.
Stay tuned!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
thanks, and is she married, divorced, kid no kid? trying to find out if shes a milf or not?
Rebecca is 27 years old, is currently single and likes to dress in bright colors. She left her parents' home at 16 and has since worked hard to get an education, but dropped out of college to care for her dying grandmother. After a couple of years and odd jobs, she got back on track with an online philosophy degree program, hoping to fulfill her grandmother's last wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
Weekly update!

So all the story is coded now!
We will take some time to add small details, test it and fix bugs, because we know there are someone somewhere!

We have to re-render a video, since I did not notice it was "broken" (the head was sort of sloppy), it will require 4 days probably.

We will still be ready on the estimate release (late November, first December).

Well nothing else to report!

Last edited:

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Mommmmmyyyyyy.....:)
I have a few games that are in my personal hit list. Day by Day is definitely one of them. Good job and very exciting. It would be cool if there was still an old man tag there (in the patch grandpa, Alice's dad) or in the studio where she is hired because of the accident debts that she is required to shoot a taboo scene with James in the contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReplayTech

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Mommmmmyyyyyy.....:)
I have a few games that are in my personal hit list. Day by Day is definitely one of them. Good job and very exciting. It would be cool if there was still an old man tag there (in the patch grandpa, Alice's dad) or in the studio where she is hired because of the accident debts that she is required to shoot a taboo scene with James in the contract.
Thank you so much!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Thank you so much!
The upcoming update will be focused on Sam (Alice daughter on the patched version).
In this update you may discover some new details on the Roxy/James affair.
Also you may find some news on Sam's life.

Next update (0.3.0) will be still focused on Sam and you may have some "Family actions"!

We are putting a lot of effort into this game, we hope you will enjoy it!

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes