Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2023
model seem nice but playing four protag seem sloppy, choosing one among four seem ok-ish but playing the four that all have event that goes behind the others sound confusing and a guarantee to get messy content that don't come from the kink or player's choice :/
Yeah it's the same weekend from 4 perspectives. Last update it was the bro's. This one was sis's. I guess the next 2 next year will be mom and dad's. To me not really confusing just mostly boring with not much overall story besides each's mini story with alot of overlap (can't really squeeze much into a 3 day weekend) and I'm not really a fan of female protags anyway. Normally I'd just pick one (prob bro) and skip the other 3 but you can't even do that.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
will check this out this has peaked my interest (y):cool::coffee: but not for nothing the daughter (Sam) looks like a fucking dike and very few could pull off that look but could maybe change her hairstyle to something else i know i cant be the only one who thinks that but either way that is my opinion an they are like assholes everyone has one so yeah but still will play it as the story and theme looks interesting as well as renders looking pretty damn good .

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2023
So next update will be sam focused again :/ ?
I'd guess a very short "ending" before switching to mom and her drug problem. Then update after same before switching to dad. So if it were even possible to just pick a protag and stick with that you'd be waiting 2+ years for that protag's content update. Almost as bad as Harem/NTR AVNs, since usually those get updates 2x as many months apart since most harem lovers hate NTR and vice versa and it's set up to where 2 paths really might as well be 2 different AVNs with the same characters (Culture Shock a good example of that, hate the beta/NTR path myself so ignore updates with only beta content added, and end up waiting 2x as long for new alpha path scenes since the dev either swicthes back and forth or sometimes does both in 1 update).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ak-19

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Yeah it's the same weekend from 4 perspectives. Last update it was the bro's. This one was sis's. I guess the next 2 next year will be mom and dad's. To me not really confusing just mostly boring with not much overall story besides each's mini story with alot of overlap (can't really squeeze much into a 3 day weekend) and I'm not really a fan of female protags anyway. Normally I'd just pick one (prob bro) and skip the other 3 but you can't even do that.
-_- this is actualy dumb, the best way (i think) to have all perspectives having an effect on the story is to have the focus switch realy often or even mid-event (that's why i though it would be confusing) but if you play days as a character before switching you can't make any meanigfull branching in the story, the character going last would barely be here for color comentary in the end :/ if the dev want to keep his four protag, he'll probably be forced to make four main route after the player choose an actual main character and defining the kink and difficulty -_- at that point the only one getting confusing stuff is the dev himself as there will be shit load of code due to the multiple path (probably better to make "four" games and fusing it before releasing the actual game if he don't want a game that lag like a grandma on a monthly grocery trip)

Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
why does it take so long or people to type in this game :LOL: :mad:
No guy should text his girlfriend that many times in a day, Fuck Roberts annoying, wish we could ghost his ass just for texting more than a girl. Now I played it from an old save, so not sure if you have to start new game to see more content but it ended with a crash when Sam comes home and sees someone by her window?

• Haha
Reactions: onefingersalute

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
No guy should text his girlfriend that many times in a day, Fuck Roberts annoying, wish we could ghost his ass just for texting more than a girl. Now I played it from an old save, so not sure if you have to start new game to see more content but it ended with a crash when Sam comes home and sees someone by her window?
Will upload an hot fix in a couple of minute.
Anyway the game update ended there.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
This crashed me to desktop when i was talking to the son on the phone

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'setInstaFuckVariable'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/source/story/alice/day1/day1_alice_carcrash.rpyc", line 63, in script call
�]T�^+7�Z�� �ߩgu��(����Cƍe;����G����O��tW:��J�T"��pnL��c�2��mCz�2��3��ݐ�0�tF<�0�MtCz�i=�ҿ�!��jh��>L����5Tͯ/����S,���-=�Ö:3�ۖ6u�ҳ��s=�|��n[ڬ��B�-��Wl�%���ٖ^Q�����,[z�[*o0���-�ɘ��lisۖ޶l�~�ݾ��{�ԕ�;liݖ>`Zj�����7J���,���!}�Ð�għ�!m�6�Ϙ��{0$t�p�V�3�/�
File "game/source/story/alice/day1/day1_alice_carcrash.rpyc", line 63, in script call
�]T�^+7�Z�� �ߩgu��(����Cƍe;����G����O��tW:��J�T"��pnL��c�2��mCz�2��3��ݐ�0�tF<�0�MtCz�i=�ҿ�!��jh��>L����5Tͯ/����S,���-=�Ö:3�ۖ6u�ҳ��s=�|��n[ڬ��B�-��Wl�%���ٖ^Q�����,[z�[*o0���-�ɘ��lisۖ޶l�~�ݾ��{�ԕ�;liݖ>`Zj�����7J���,���!}�Ð�għ�!m�6�Ϙ��{0$t�p�V�3�/�
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Day by Day 0.2.1
Sun Dec 10 16:23:52 2023

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
What i find difficoult to understand is what do you mean with NTR.
NTR it's something related to main char has her/his lover stolen by someone.
Is Alice the main char? No.
Is Javier her love interest? No.
This scene mean that Alice cannot have a relationship on Javier anymore? No.
Can Javier fuck both? Yes.

That's what i don't uderstand, maybe it's because i don't regret NTR so much, but it could useful for me understand this.
I may have an idea on how fix that scene, by letting the player decide what to do, but I must understand which part you consider NTR before.

I thought the forced scene was the main issue, but now I am not that sure about it.
I haven't played the game, I just stumbled upon this and I was reading the comments to better determine if this is a game I want to try it not, I'll se if I can answer this question if no one else has yet and I am definitely late to the question.

There are 2 key things to understand, there is the basic definition of NTR like if you google it or see what this site says NTR is according to its rules, Love interest being stolen or cheating behind her partners back and is apparently written to cause jealousy or something.

The 2nd thing to consider and perhaps the most important is any form of swinging, sharing or any form of sex that includes any make who isn't the MC is considered NTR by many, by definition it's not NTR but a lot of people call it NTR or confusion it with NTR specifically because if give players who hate NTR the same negative feelings.

So let's say if I dislike the Google definition of NTR (Netorare) the chances are that I'll also hate and be annoyed if the Love interest fucked another male character who is not the MC, it doesn't matter if the MC agreed to get cucked or agreed to share or swing or if there was some form of trade like prostitution because no matter what at the end of the day if I dislike the Google definition of NTR (Netorare) I'll most likely hats anything slightly related even if the Love interest is raped against her will NTR haters will still feel the same negative emotions.

Many Devs have had a girl fuck some guy on or off screen and players would see or hear it, only for that same girl to become Love interest later. That is also something Anti NTT players hate because to them there is no time limit on a Love interest, she is either a love interest or she isn't, it doesn't matter if she was raped, cheating willing or unwilling through blackmail or was drunk or if it was just a handjob or a kiss, any intimacy or sexual encounter that isn't with the MC and the MC only is considered NTR, the players choice in more important than the MC choice because the player is the one with real feelings but the characters feelings don't matter to the player. Like the MC can agree to sharing and swinging but that doesn't mean the player agrees if that makes sense.

I myself admittedly dislike NTR so I have explained it as best to can in a way I think the majority of people who dislike NTR would feel.

There are some outliers and exception though, I don't mind lesbian content as long as the MC gets to be apart of it eventually, some others may consider Lesbian content with a love interest to be NTR because for them they likely don't have a Girl on girl fantasy unless they are part of the harem first maybe.

Anyway the general rule is that if you want to please the Anti NYT group you just simply have to avoid all other cocks going anywhere near any of the girls that the MC will or could ever touch... NTR haters don't want to hear about her past sexual experiences and they certainly don't want to see it, if it's in the past leave it there and don't mention it,

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I really liked the game, it has many character variations. interesting is the options and fetishes for all tastes. :devilish:

Reactions: ReplayTech

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I haven't played the game, I just stumbled upon this and I was reading the comments to better determine if this is a game I want to try it not, I'll se if I can answer this question if no one else has yet and I am definitely late to the question.

There are 2 key things to understand, there is the basic definition of NTR like if you google it or see what this site says NTR is according to its rules, Love interest being stolen or cheating behind her partners back and is apparently written to cause jealousy or something.

The 2nd thing to consider and perhaps the most important is any form of swinging, sharing or any form of sex that includes any make who isn't the MC is considered NTR by many, by definition it's not NTR but a lot of people call it NTR or confusion it with NTR specifically because if give players who hate NTR the same negative feelings.

So let's say if I dislike the Google definition of NTR (Netorare) the chances are that I'll also hate and be annoyed if the Love interest fucked another male character who is not the MC, it doesn't matter if the MC agreed to get cucked or agreed to share or swing or if there was some form of trade like prostitution because no matter what at the end of the day if I dislike the Google definition of NTR (Netorare) I'll most likely hats anything slightly related even if the Love interest is raped against her will NTR haters will still feel the same negative emotions.

Many Devs have had a girl fuck some guy on or off screen and players would see or hear it, only for that same girl to become Love interest later. That is also something Anti NTT players hate because to them there is no time limit on a Love interest, she is either a love interest or she isn't, it doesn't matter if she was raped, cheating willing or unwilling through blackmail or was drunk or if it was just a handjob or a kiss, any intimacy or sexual encounter that isn't with the MC and the MC only is considered NTR, the players choice in more important than the MC choice because the player is the one with real feelings but the characters feelings don't matter to the player. Like the MC can agree to sharing and swinging but that doesn't mean the player agrees if that makes sense.

I myself admittedly dislike NTR so I have explained it as best to can in a way I think the majority of people who dislike NTR would feel.

There are some outliers and exception though, I don't mind lesbian content as long as the MC gets to be apart of it eventually, some others may consider Lesbian content with a love interest to be NTR because for them they likely don't have a Girl on girl fantasy unless they are part of the harem first maybe.

Anyway the general rule is that if you want to please the Anti NYT group you just simply have to avoid all other cocks going anywhere near any of the girls that the MC will or could ever touch... NTR haters don't want to hear about her past sexual experiences and they certainly don't want to see it, if it's in the past leave it there and don't mention it,
The NTR comments are based on an old story arch that is not more on the game.
In the beginning Javier were Sam's boyfriend, leaving the user to decide who gonna fuck him.
This triggered the NTR rage, so we decide to remove it.

Since there are multiple protagonist the player may decide to share one NPC/PC with other main player (mom/son/sister, sister/dad/mom, sister/boyfriend/mom etc.)
That's all.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Day by Day 0.2.1
Will take a look on it as soon as possible.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Day by Day 0.2.1
Just uploaded a small patch that will convert the game to 0.2.2.
This fix is included in that patch.
You may find the link on first comment.

Will re-upload the whole game as soon as other bugs came out.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes