Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The NTR comments are based on an old story arch that is not more on the game.
In the beginning Javier were Sam's boyfriend, leaving the user to decide who gonna fuck him.
This triggered the NTR rage, so we decide to remove it.

Since there are multiple protagonist the player may decide to share one NPC/PC with other main player (mom/son/sister, sister/dad/mom, sister/boyfriend/mom etc.)
That's all.
It's cool to know all this. But anyway, I like a good share, it will be interesting and seeing as there will be many options I don't know why there are still complaints as it can be avoidable.:)
And if you allow me, don't worry about "negative" comments, that will always be the case in any game. Even if the changes that caused this were made. Thank you in advance, I like making my own choices.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Just found this game. What can I expect from the femdom tag?
Who dominates whom? Femdom=NTR?
Femdom is just light and also YOU are in charge so YOU decide.

About NTR I will copy and paste what I answered few post before yours:
"The NTR comments are based on an old story arch that is not more on the game.
In the beginning Javier were Sam's boyfriend, leaving the user to decide who gonna fuck him.

Since there are multiple protagonist the player may decide to share one NPC/PC with other main player (mom/son/sister, sister/dad/mom, sister/boyfriend/mom etc.)
That's all. "

It's cool to know all this. But anyway, I like a good share, it will be interesting and seeing as there will be many options I don't know why there are still complaints as it can be avoidable.:)
And if you allow me, don't worry about "negative" comments, that will always be the case in any game. Even if the changes that caused this were made. Thank you in advance, I like making my own choices.
Yeah thank you, we are not complaining about critics, those are ok to us.

What worries we most is the lack of involvement from players.
We will evaluate what to do accordingly.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Could someone pls share a torrent link for the last version?
DayByDay-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Can't wait to see more of Claire on James path. Also don't know if you are aware BUT if you reject Javier and push him away in some dialog between Alice and Juliette and Alice's BF on the phone it mentions that Alice at some point was still seeing him and then when Alice catches James masterbating she mentions that he isn't as big as Javier. IF Alice rejects him, how would she know this and how would she still be seeing him? It sounds like a continuity error. I am going to trying following a lesbian path for Alice if possible.

Reactions: ReplayTech

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well now just wait for the next update. I'm looking forward to more content with Roxy, I can't wait to see her jealous + cheating.:KEK:

Reactions: ReplayTech

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Can't wait to see more of Claire on James path. Also don't know if you are aware BUT if you reject Javier and push him away in some dialog between Alice and Juliette and Alice's BF on the phone it mentions that Alice at some point was still seeing him and then when Alice catches James masterbating she mentions that he isn't as big as Javier. IF Alice rejects him, how would she know this and how would she still be seeing him? It sounds like a continuity error. I am going to trying following a lesbian path for Alice if possible.
Thank you!
In the first release the Javier scene was forced, so some of those text are still there.
We are going to review the whole game in next update to find and fix those bugs, but will search for this as soon as I have some free time and will fixed it on next release.

"I am going to trying following a lesbian path for Alice if possible."
It will!

Reactions: Ass Fan

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
What type of NTR is in this game? I like all the other tags and the art looks great, but I'm not really in the mood to be cucked ...
Sorry, I did miss that!

That's all.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
It's a pity that the Android version is no longer supported.:cry: It doesn't work on the emulator either.
Yeah, I am sorry about that, the update was too big.

I know it's not comforting, but we are working to prevent this problem from recurring in version 0.3.0 and above.

Reactions: Ass Fan

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020

That's all.
All good, I wasn't here to hate or anything, figured I'd just answer the post even if it was an old one, thanks for the information btw, I'll probably try the game out when I get time

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes