Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
We unfortunately spend the majority of Samantha's content replying to messages and interacting on the phone.

tachini

Dec 24, 2019
Femdom is just light and also YOU are in charge so YOU decide.

About NTR I will copy and paste what I answered few post before yours:
"The NTR comments are based on an old story arch that is not more on the game.
In the beginning Javier were Sam's boyfriend, leaving the user to decide who gonna fuck him.
This triggered the NTR rage, so we decide to remove it.

Since there are multiple protagonist the player may decide to share one NPC/PC with other main player (mom/son/sister, sister/dad/mom, sister/boyfriend/mom etc.)
That's all. "

Yeah thank you, we are not complaining about critics, those are ok to us.

What worries we most is the lack of involvement from players.
We will evaluate what to do accordingly.
Man, don't do this especially when you're starting out because people see that you change the script in the game like the sheets on the beds. In short, you've chicken out by those comments and this is your way to fix it. You don't inspire any confidence if you depend on the opinion of a few users on a forum who aren't even your patreon to build your project. Next time ask them what sauce they want it with.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm wondering when we'll be able to see really hot content between Sam and Mc, besides the cheating, the incestuous content is what I'm most looking forward to:sneaky:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Man, don't do this especially when you're starting out because people see that you change the script in the game like the sheets on the beds. In short, you've chicken out by those comments and this is your way to fix it. You don't inspire any confidence if you depend on the opinion of a few users on a forum who aren't even your patreon to build your project. Next time ask them what sauce they want it with.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Man, we are all pirates here. Those who are financially supporting the game could help Dev sort out what other fetishes THEY would be interested in seeing in the game.
It would be something fairer and in the end the developer would decide with the amount of votes for example
but anyway, now that everything is defined :)
Just giving my honest opinion.

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
This happened 2 years ago, we agreed with the users that we may remove forced content and give more choices.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Man, we are all pirates here. Those who are financially supporting the game could help Dev sort out what other fetishes THEY would be interested in seeing in the game.
It would be something fairer and in the end the developer would decide with the amount of votes for example
but anyway, now that everything is defined :)
Just giving my honest opinion.
It does not matter if are pirates or paid users, we will take in consideration any good critique.
We did not change anything else since then.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It does not matter if are pirates or paid users, we will take in consideration any good critique.
We did not change anything else since then.
Okay, so you're doing the right thing I didn't say that to offend... but everyone deserves any good criticism.

Cool and I don't even need to change anything, the game is perfect.

Reactions: ReplayTech

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I like the flow of how this game goes, ofc there is some things that i don't like personally, but not in the way i don't want them to be in the game, for example Sam is not interesting for me, but still i don't mind playing this update, cuz i just can skip all lesbian routine moments, or stepcest moments. the best part of this game is that i can avoid some things that completely not my things. Anyway I really like this game.

Keep up the good work!

Waiting for new update.

Reactions: ReplayTech

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Playing as the female protags is very lacklustre so far the son has far more content and paths than them both combined.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Playing as the female protags is very lacklustre so far the son has far more content and paths than them both combined.
Well that's your opinion but I don't think so. Playing as Sam or Alice is always a turn on and soon the two will have more hot scenes.

Reactions: dregon87

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
i hope you can make the game with protag can choose their patch with other protag cause sharing for some people they fell like NTR

good0593

Sep 2, 2019
There are too many protagonists to play, and there is a lack of sense of immersion. I prefer to play a single protagonist, because it only represents the player, which gives me a better sense of immersion.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes