Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
Weekly update!

I am sorry for the long silence, but I was on holidays and I did work on the project almost every day, so I were not sure when update you.

Unfortunately from tomorrow I have to come back to my own job, but I will keep working on the project in the spare time!

Anyway we did a big jump forward, we are now at almost 2/3 of the scenes.
Most of them still need to be rendered, since we are rendering the videos.

We rendered 8 videos, there are 2 other videos that need to be rendered, so we will reach 10 videos very soon.

Story is at 90% still need to close some small details, that we will start translating it.

P.s. I would really need someone that can handle the social, I'm completely antisocial!

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 2864752
Weekly update!

I am sorry for the long silence, but I was on holidays and I did work on the project almost every day, so I were not sure when update you.

Unfortunately from tomorrow I have to come back to my own job, but I will keep working on the project in the spare time!

Anyway we did a big jump forward, we are now at almost 2/3 of the scenes.
Most of them still need to be rendered, since we are rendering the videos.

We rendered 8 videos, there are 2 other videos that need to be rendered, so we will reach 10 videos very soon.

Story is at 90% still need to close some small details, that we will start translating it.

P.s. I would really need someone that can handle the social, I'm completely antisocial!
Good game :love:

Reactions: ReplayTech

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
Weekly update

This week I had some problems with temperature.. There were 40 degree in my place and my pc keep going on overheating (92° gpu is a bit too much) so I could render only on the evening.

The next week temperature should lower so I can get back to full speed render, we have a lot of scene done that just need to be rendered.

Reactions: Gintoky

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
Weekly update!

WOW that was a huge working week! We completed 22 scenes!

Also we did re-rendered 4 videos (I did not notice a texture bug :( ), but we also rendered some of the scenes.
There is still one video ready that need to be rendered, we will do that this week.

About render estimated, i did removed 100 render from estimation, we shall see.

Story is completed, we still have to write a few dialogues.
After that we start the translating it!

By the way I will be off from 09/12 till 09/18, I won't be in my country so I doubt I can work on that week.
The writer will still be in office, so he will keep working!

Stay tuned!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Is this game is abandoned !?
No it's not, we are currently working on it.
There was a change on our team, we release an artist and we got another artist and a new writer.

We did spent 2 months by creating a proper timeline, with all the main character path.
Initially I did estimate a release time, based on our previous update, but the new writer is much more detailed compared by me, so I did completely fail to estimate the amount of scenes, renders, videos.

The story for this update is almost done and even the scenes are very near to be completed. We have a dedicated machine for the renders, so meanwhile we code and translate the story we will keep rendering the scenes.

I know it's taking so long, but this change was necessary to improve the game quality.

Last edited:

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
No it's not, we are currently working on it.
There was a change on our team, we release an artist and we got another artist and a new writer.

We did spent 2 months by creating a proper timeline, with all the main character path.
Initially I did estimate a release time, based on our previous update, but the new writer is much more detailed compared by me, so I did completely fail to estimate the amount of scenes, renders, videos.

The story for this update is almost done and even the scenes are very near to be completed. We have a dedicated machine for the renders, so meanwhile we code and translate the story we will keep rendering the scenes.

I know it's taking so long, but this change was necessary to improve the game quality.
I have a question. I saw through a friend that you don't have very many Patreons. And yet you seem to have some enthusiasm for the game. Were you hoping for more members on Patreon or are you okay with that? I think some people are building a second source of income by programming adult games. Some people give up because they don't earn anything.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I have a question. I saw through a friend that you don't have very many Patreons. And yet you seem to have some enthusiasm for the game. Were you hoping for more members on Patreon or are you okay with that? I think some people are building a second source of income by programming adult games. Some people give up because they don't earn anything.
Yes, we don't have many Patreons, we did not spent so much time on finding those neither.
We belive on this project and we want keep working on it no matter what.
Most probably after this update we will try to find more supporters, of course is nice to have some of the costs covered and maybe earn something, but we have our own jobs which let us live a nice and confortable life, so we are fine with that at the moment.
Our job let us keep working on it but it also limit our possibility, since it reduce the amount of time on this project.
That's why the the updates take so many time to be released.

Reactions: Pdiant

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
Weekly update!

Here we are as promise the updated bars!

Just 10 scenes missing (3 of them are at 75%), I may complete those during this week and I can FINALLY do my real job: Programming!

Also as soon as the scene are completed we will post some render here, and maybe add some wallpapers for our Patreons!
As I wrote few days ago the writer did completed the story and he started the review/translation.

We are finally seeing the light! :D

See you soon!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
Weekly update!

Only 4 scenes remain!
One is really big, but 99% I will complete those on next weekend!

We have also 1 more video ready to render, it will take 6 days more or less. But the render pc is busy on rendering the scenes, so it will start on friday.

Story review is going good, even if I did not updated the bar.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
Weekly update!

YEEEESSSS!
Scene completed... Wow, I am tired! :D
I am pretty sure I did miss some pieces here or there, but the biggest part is done, now I can finally spent some time on coding.

Rendered another video, it did took a lot (4 days) since it's quite long.

Story review and translation is going good, we reached 50% of the update, so will be ready very soon.

See you soon!

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
bars.png
Here we are with the (not so) weekly update!

Story is completed, reviewed and translated in english. Now we just need to check english ortographic errors.

We rendered 2 videos and a few more scenes.

I already start coding, I also fixed some old bugs. I plan to reach 50-60% of coding on next week, I SHOULD have some free time during this week...

See you soon!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The story isn't bad, I'm not sure about the characters though, personaly I don't like the mother or the sister much, but the blonde and japanese girl sure are cute, the son isn't bad looking either and from the milfs I like the shrink a bit. I will see with next update how it improves, I sure like the background story and how they have to try not be found by whoever targeting them, but the love/sex story is a bit weird, maybe because i'm not fond of half the characters. Anyway don't feel discouraged, I still will play for the main background story i'm intrested in it more of that and will ignore the looks of some characters.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes