Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Hii .Since you are the Game Developer. You can update the OP yourself if you have submitted a ticket to be Thread Owner or you can report the game update. That will be faster.
I know, but I use the tickects to get some help from uploaders.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DayByDay-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ddascft

Nov 27, 2017
The potential gay content is quite interesting - not many games out there have a sort of first-time / gay experimenting section in an otherwise mostly straight game, only fetish locator as far as I can think. Keep it going!

Reactions: ReplayTech

From95

Jul 26, 2019
I read that there was a patcj for the " PantyRoom " thing but cant find it. Can i get some help :D

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I read that there was a patcj for the " PantyRoom " thing but cant find it. Can i get some help :D
The bug should not exist anymore.
If you are playing 0.1.3 you should safe to go.
Let me know if you got that bug again.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Are we forced to play as all the protags or can we just stick to playing one of the protags?
At the moment yes.
The game will include a selector which will let you decide wich character use during your gameplay, but this will be introduced on 0.6.x at least.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
At the moment yes.
The game will include a selector which will let you decide wich character use during your gameplay, but this will be introduced on 0.6.x at least.
will it be possible for the female protagonists to have no sexual interaction with anyone besides the younger male protagonist?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
When I played 0.1.2 when the young male MC calls Roxy after talking to his sister outside the house, when choosing the "Direct" option, partway into the conversation the game forces me back to the main menu every time. Is this fixed in 0.1.3?

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
When I played 0.1.2 when the young male MC calls Roxy after talking to his sister outside the house, when choosing the "Direct" option, partway into the conversation the game forces me back to the main menu every time. Is this fixed in 0.1.3?
Mmm will check it asap.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Ok, bug found.
Are you playing on pc/linux/mac?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes