Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
View attachment 2210846
don’t mean to rain on your parade, and you know I’m not a fan of Samantha,
but hope femdomwith her is optional.
I do like femdom in a game mostly when it’s done by a milf or mistress
not some teen punk rock sister. Would love if the shrink or Claire had a dark kinky femdom side.
Well good luck with your game, I’ll check back in 6 months to see if we’re back to Alice’s day, cause she is the main reason I play your game to corrupt her and see her sex scenes.
Just my opinion but feel your game be better if you stick to 2 protagonists instead of 4.
I’m not saying get rid of Samantha and dad, just don’t feel like playing as them,
they would still interact with the 2 main protagonists Alice & James and it would be less branches or routes to code Just Alice and James.
Well good job with your game, sorry if it sounds too negative, it’s just my honest opinion and I do love your Alice character
I agree. We should be able to opt out of the femdom. Also not a big fan of multiple protags.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Day by Day [v0.1.1] [ReplayTech] crunched

Info: Crunched patch is included but not applied.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,31 GB / 286 MB - DayByDay-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,28 GB / 251 MB - DayByDay-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
This is actually really good. If they cleaned up the English translation it would be amazing.

It's kinda like AWAM, but with sex. :ROFLMAO: kidding of course...

My only problem I have with it is with her (FMC) posting her pics onine. She's supposed to be in hiding and that would be pretty dumb and dumb characters are super annoying to play.

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
View attachment 2210846
don’t mean to rain on your parade, and you know I’m not a fan of Samantha,
but hope femdomwith her is optional.
I do like femdom in a game mostly when it’s done by a milf or mistress
not some teen punk rock sister. Would love if the shrink or Claire had a dark kinky femdom side.
Well good luck with your game, I’ll check back in 6 months to see if we’re back to Alice’s day, cause she is the main reason I play your game to corrupt her and see her sex scenes.
Just my opinion but feel your game be better if you stick to 2 protagonists instead of 4.
I’m not saying get rid of Samantha and dad, just don’t feel like playing as them,
they would still interact with the 2 main protagonists Alice & James and it would be less branches or routes to code Just Alice and James.
Well good job with your game, sorry if it sounds too negative, it’s just my honest opinion and I do love your Alice character
Femdom will be optional.

I know your opinion and I am not taking it too negative, instead I do like to hear negative opinion too.
You are one of the reasons i created that pool, so I am listening.

The main target is to reach version 0.6.x (so back to Alice) and add an option on start that let the player decide which character use during the gameplay.

I know you guys don't know me, but the game is still in early version, so I just ask for a bit of trust.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
This is actually really good. If they cleaned up the English translation it would be amazing.

It's kinda like AWAM, but with sex. :ROFLMAO: kidding of course...

My only problem I have with it is with her (FMC) posting her pics onine. She's supposed to be in hiding and that would be pretty dumb and dumb characters are super annoying to play.
Thank you!

I am searching a proofreader or a good writer, I hope to find it.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
good luck man ReplayTech
but one advice, ur game still new and u need to share it to get many players will try it
this one example of threads u can share on it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just leave comment there with ur game link (link of game thread not download links)
trust me, share ur game if u want it to success but comment the truth about what ur game has or not has
I took some time to read and answer you.
Our incest story it's just started, at the moment there is just few contacts and nothing else, so I am not going to write on those thread.
As I wrote in some old post there will be incest, but it won't be the main part of the game.

Anyway thank you so much for the suggestion, I have few patreons and few support, but I am doing this game for fun.
I already reached my dream, which is create video game as professional job.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I've just downloaded this game and the Incest Patch.
I might be doing something wrong, but when I extract the patch in the Game folder, as instructed to, it produces another folder (DayByDay-0.1.1-patch) with a Game folder inside and when you run the game, an error occurs?!

Extract.png

Error.png

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I've just downloaded this game and the Incest Patch.
I might be doing something wrong, but when I extract the patch in the Game folder, as instructed to, it produces another folder (DayByDay-0.1.1-patch) with a Game folder inside and when you run the game, an error occurs?!

View attachment 2211109

View attachment 2211110
Ok so enter in DayByDay-0.1.1-Patch folder
Inside you will find another folder named game.
Cut that folder, than move back on DayByDay-0.1.1-pc folder.
Paste the game folder and overwrite all.
Now you can delete the DayByDay-0.1.1-Patch folder and zip

Senza nome.png

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I like femdom and its light right know i guess so I'll wait 2.x.x version. btw is there any walkthrough for this game idk how many routes in this game. I want to learn so i can play fully

Reactions: sidsan

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How decent is the English in this? I ask because in the description, he said "fled ON US" and "brought ON US", instead of "fled TO US" and "brought TO US." I assume it's written in Italian, and translated to English. But, I know a lot of games are translated literally, and when you do that, it often ends up confusing in some parts, and makes little to no sense.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I'm curious to see more but I almost gave up while playing as Alice. I thought the game got a lot better during the son part after being really close to just quitting.

I didn't like the forced sex scenes when playing Alice and the fact that most of the time playing her was basically: "sleazy men trying to take advantage of her financial situation" one after the other or dealing with the annoying neighbor is why I almost quit the game. I'm really not a fan of female protagonist games that are all about seeing her get sexually abused and that's what it looked like the main focus of the game was going to be at that point.

The son part was pretty much the opposite, it felt like I had more control over what was happening (no forced sex scenes), and the character interactions seemed much more meaningful than those with Alice, especially the scenes with Juliette.

I'm not a fan of multiple protagonists but it was interesting to learn more about what's going on by seeing the same events from different points of view, for example, seeing who left the package for Alice when playing as her son.

While I don't mind playing as Samantha because I'm curious about some of the things she's been doing while playing the other 2 characters, I hope we won't play as Carlo because I have absolutely no interest in him and I just wanted to get rid of him the entire time I was playing the game. :LUL:

Another thing is the sex scenes were pretty weak, short animation loops with no text or build-up are kind of boring.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I like femdom and its light right know i guess so I'll wait 2.x.x version. btw is there any walkthrough for this game idk how many routes in this game. I want to learn so i can play fully
There is no walkthrough atm, but I am going to add it in some way.
Some users ask for it, so why not!

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes