Should i reduce content for Samantha? (Smaller/faster updates)

• Yes

Votes: 165 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 527 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thought I'd give it a try, and gotta say, it was pretty good. A little translation issues, but it was all understandable still so no worries there. But decent amount of content for a first release, plenty to give you a feel for how things will go. Missing tags though, like Point & Click (should probably tag your game properly). Guessing the Male/Multiple Protagonist tag will be added in the next update when we switch to another character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only a few minor things that bugged me. Sometimes Alice acts more like a teenager instead of like a mature woman. Just little moments here and there, but it felt out of place at times. But otherwise it was fine.

But because of that, I don't think this game will be for me. Besides that one main annoyance that I had, the game was alright. Still others will enjoy it at least, so as always, wish you the best of luck with your project still. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Thought I'd give it a try, and gotta say, it was pretty good. A little translation issues, but it was all understandable still so no worries there. But decent amount of content for a first release, plenty to give you a feel for how things will go. Missing tags though, like Point & Click (should probably tag your game properly). Guessing the Male/Multiple Protagonist tag will be added in the next update when we switch to another character.

Only a few minor things that bugged me. Sometimes Alice acts more like a teenager instead of like a mature woman. Just little moments here and there, but it felt out of place at times. But otherwise it was fine.

But because of that, I don't think this game will be for me. Besides that one main annoyance that I had, the game was alright. Still others will enjoy it at least, so as always, wish you the best of luck with your project still. Thanks. :)
I don't want make any spoilers, but let me say to you that is still avoidable.
Cannot add anything else, but thank you for your feedback!

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Mother and daughter look the same age
and already the mother having sex with a student and no choices
All Multiple Protagonist have the same thoughts
Almost all Focus on the female Protagonist
The mother acts like a teenager sometimes, so innocent and naive that she seems to have never seen anything before
She has no life experience This was not a wife of a mafia man
I guess the game is not for mi good luck to you

Last edited:
Reactions: obibobi

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Mother and daughter look the same age
and already the mother having sex with a student and no choices
All Multiple Protagonist have the same thoughts
Almost all Focus on the female Protagonist
I guess the game is not for mi good luck to you
This release is based on "Alice" gameplay, so yes it's all focused on Female Portagonist.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
I played a lot of games Multiple Protagonist
I got excited when I found out that it was related to the mafia
so I said something new and then
You started it sex with a student and blackmail

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I played a lot of games Multiple Protagonist
I got excited when I found out that it was related to the mafia
so I said something new and then
You started it sex with a student and blackmail
We are sorry that you did not like the story, but thank you for your feedback.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Wow what a hot little game you have here with lots of choices as well. Love the Milf Alice we get to control, Samanthas ok, but not really following this game for her anyway. Also the name change didnt save for some reason, when i changed Alices name in the beginning of game, it still calls her Alice, but not a big deal.
Loved where this game is headed and where it ended at will definately be back for more!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Day by Day [v0.0.1] [ReplayTech] crunched

Info: Patch is included but not applied.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 586 MB / 159 MB - DayByDay-0.0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 125 MB - DayByDay-0.0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~27,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
Good story, good art. Lots of grammar mistakes and "lastname" seems to come up quite a bit instead the actual last name. So I have a question Samantha acts like an innocent little girl around her mother and Carlos yet she's totally stacked and covered in tatts. Just seems that her personality and her appearance don't match.

Reactions: ReplayTech

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
When i see tag - only female protagonist i try download it. But then i think: its impossible - too lucky chance... And i read plot...

Another multiple protagonist. FAIL! I leav this thread.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
Good story, good art. Lots of grammar mistakes and "lastname" seems to come up quite a bit instead the actual last name. So I have a question Samantha acts like an innocent little girl around her mother and Carlos yet she's totally stacked and covered in tatts. Just seems that her personality and her appearance don't match.
Thank you!

We are sorry about the grammar, English is not our native language, we'll try to improve those.
Also will check "lastname" bugs and "Alice" bugs ASAP.

About Sam, we don't wanna share any spoilers, we have a plan for any character but we want also let the user change those plans.
Sometime you have to take some decision which may be unpopular, but it creates a background.

Last edited:

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
By the way if any users would like to help us fixing grammar let us know! We can't actually pay for that, since we just started it, but we may offer a share in future.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes