anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
1723787383872.png
i hope that future versions could have more development to the side characters (which i haven't unlocked them all yet) the ghost girl side quest was very good, office girls could have more development too, but i dont know how it will be made on ch2

Mr. Scribbly

Feb 7, 2022
View attachment 3936493
i hope that future versions could have more development to the side characters (which i haven't unlocked them all yet) the ghost girl side quest was very good, office girls could have more development too, but i dont know how it will be made on ch2
I do plan to flesh out the side characters a lot more in the second chapter! Most of the shorter events were planned more as intros to potential quests in the second chapter more than anything else. Some characters will, of course, have more development than others, but I will make sure that the players choice to meet each of these characters will effect the second chapter. Nice to see that you're enjoying the game though!

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I do plan to flesh out the side characters a lot more in the second chapter! Most of the shorter events were planned more as intros to potential quests in the second chapter more than anything else. Some characters will, of course, have more development than others, but I will make sure that the players choice to meet each of these characters will effect the second chapter. Nice to see that you're enjoying the game though!
Hey dev, could you please clear some things about Azalia and Sarah? They are in a relationship so will they continue to fuck after MC got with Azalia? Will it be optional? Not a fan of forced lesbians.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote