3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
I haven't found a nice pale skin texture yet, that's the biggest problem. As you said for my taste the skin looks too "old".

Techn0magier There are body hairs on arms, torso and face but they don't cover the whole surface. If you have a nice G8 resource for body hair feel free to share D:

need some tweak tho

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
I tried this skin once with default settings but my test render showed too many hairs and my sidelight showed ALL of them - lol. I decided to try without, but I want to go back to it and try it again. I am still learning.
Keep in mind it should be barely visible. If you see them at first sight, something gone wrong (you have to adjust color, translucency or opacity). I mostly use it for forearm, not a huge fan of face mesh-based pilosity, as it's goddam difficult to get it right imho.

Dec 27, 2019
Keep in mind it should be barely visible. If you see them at first sight, something gone wrong (you have to adjust color, translucency or opacity). I mostly use it for forearm, not a huge fan of face mesh-based pilosity, as it's goddam difficult to get it right imho.
So, this can be applied to just individual body parts? I know, dumb question - lol :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes